• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    This is definitely good news. All I have ever driven in my 41 years is Fords. I own 4 of them right now and will be in the market for an Expedition in a year or two and possibly a new sedan too. Will give Apple Ford my business if they can come within a couple hundred dollars of the competition, which I am sure all dealers can do.

Bad news is that it gave donations to candidates that are currently thinking about screwing us over. That will have to change for 2014.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    This is definitely good news. All I have ever driven in my 41 years is Fords. I own 4 of them right now and will be in the market for an Expedition in a year or two and possibly a new sedan too. Will give Apple Ford my business if they can come within a couple hundred dollars of the competition, which I am sure all dealers can do.

Bad news is that it gave donations to candidates that are currently thinking about screwing us over. That will have to change for 2014.

Actually to these delegates, the thought of one or more of their current donors is a bigger hit than to have never had them. These donors coming out and explicitly saying this bill will result in their future loss of funds is VERY compelling.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I do not believe APPLE CHEVROLET and APPLE FORD are in any way connected, other than using the name of APPLE...I used to work for the Ford store and see the Apple stores in PA, but again...not connected..

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    TO TXAGGIE:

Yes it would have an impact I believe....that is IF....IF THE DONORS inform them of their feelings about their stand on SB281 and threaten to with hold funds given their current position!!! IF ....BIG IF.... :-) I say that with a vast reference of experience on hearing one thing...and seeing another....:-)

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    I think we've learned a lesson on how to conduct these in the future.

Coordinated attacks on individual donors... one at a time. If friendly, turn them into one of us. Rinse. Repeat.

If foe, LET HELL FIRE RAIN DOWN FROM ABOVE. Err... bombard them with phone calls, emails and faxes.

See, we're learning all kinds of lessons because of SB281! Just want until the next legislative session. Just wait until the next election.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    TO TXAGGIE:

Yes it would have an impact I believe....that is IF....IF THE DONORS inform them of their feelings about their stand on SB281 and threaten to with hold funds given their current position!!! IF ....BIG IF.... :-) I say that with a vast reference of experience on hearing one thing...and seeing another....:-)

Agreed, but if we can save just ONE delegate from voting the wrong way....... O crap, I'm channeling Obama now!

gswayne

Left Maryland, Freedom
    Nov 9, 2011
    Posted a thank you. I am getting ready to buy about 200K worth of trucks will give them a call.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Posted a FB thank you. I bought my fusion from them (the sticker was 28,000 and I got it for 20,000 flat...I was happy). I let them know their 2A stance is what will bring me back for my next purchase.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    groan. Found on road dead. Why couldn't it be a toyota dealership? Maybe I will find a pre-owned japanese survivor truck on their lot. Either way I vow to seriously look at their stock when my current rig gives up the ghost. Seriously thanks for the support Chip. I will make good on my vow.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Now we need to go offensive. Pro gun dealers offering minor perks to encourage MSI Saf etc memberships. It can be a quiet as needed in MD ( word of mouth even)

Can we count on him to back pro 2a candidates if and when the time comes? Will he put msi flyers in the show room ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom