• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    If we're at the point where the firearms will be TAKEN from us, we've already gone too far to worry about "what other" firearms we could get instead.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    No one is taking your AR unless you volunteer to give it up.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    As efficient as our government is, how well do you think they would do carrying out an order to collect over 6-9 million weapons. And, I honestly do not think that a law like that can ever be retroactively passed.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    If the AR is ever banned, it won't happen by the government kicking in your door and taking it. It will come by registering and taxing them until you can't afford to own one. Then when you don't pay the tax they garnish your wages and revoke your driver's license and shut off your power etc. No need for any door kicking.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    If the AR is ever banned, it won't happen by the government kicking in your door and taking it. It will come by registering and taxing them until you can't afford to own one. Then when you don't pay the tax they garnish your wages and revoke your driver's license and shut off your power etc. No need for any door kicking.

Oh! That's a good one too.

Like shutting off food, water, and heat in a hostage sitiation.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I'm putting some forethought into alternatives to the AR15, considering the nationwide climate against "assault" rifles, and Maryland's recent gun bans. I fear one day the libs will have their way and AR's will be forced from our hands.

I'm looking for legitimate ways to stay ahead of the game, so 80% lowers don't really do this. (i.e "I have an AR15, but you don't know about it.) AK's are so widely known that they probably won't do either.

What other, MD legal, options would you all recommend?

Does anyone know who this guy is ??? Is he a lefty asking us which guns are replacements for the EBR so they know which one to go after next ??? I dont trust newbie's with questions like this. He'll get nothing out of me.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• l45539-facebook-like-button-logo-23555.png
      l45539-facebook-like-button-logo-23555.png
      7.2 KB · Views: 388

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Much ado about nothing ...

Does anyone know who this guy is ??? Is he a lefty asking us which guns are replacements for the EBR so they know which one to go after next ??? I dont trust newbie's with questions like this. He'll get nothing out of me.

If he is a 'newbie' it's a legitimate question, if he is a 'lefty' he's dumber than a box'o'rocks as a simple Google search would provide him the same information, and he didn't ask what we HAVE. Besides, there were enough counter responses to send him a message.

Unless the mods require completing a 'full' profile before anyone is allowed to post, you won't tell a newb from a lefty plant. And there are probably hundreds of lurkers on any given day who can access everything but water cooler. Oh, wait ... that sounds like our refugee policy. We can't do that ... that's not who we are. :sarcasm:

Now, anyone want to join me in a REAL conspiracy theory ?

Attachments

• tin-foil-hat-cat-86335685100.jpeg
      tin-foil-hat-cat-86335685100.jpeg
      22.5 KB · Views: 386
    Last edited:

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    If they are really going to ban and confiscate AR's, then they will try to confiscate anything else you have as well. Buy an AR, buy a lower, buy an 80% lower, buy several weapons and ammo for
    them. MOLON LABE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qorban88

Jan 11, 2015
    Relax boys, no libs or lefty's here. I just enjoy forward thinking into extreme "what if" scenarios and good gun talk. Next time I'll just do a Google search.

embermage

Sep 20, 2013
    Rising Sun
    If there is a federal/presidential order to turn in and or collect semi-automatic firearms, you can bet that order will be carried out.

The police and the military are paid to follow orders. Blindly!

To say it would never happen is whistling past the graveyard.

Guess you never heard of the Oathkeepers then, have you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom