• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Saint

Black Powder Nerd/Resident Junk Collector
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 10, 2021
    Baltimore County
    I know a lot of the behind the scenes of this story, but out of respect for the owner I won't share that here...but yep, they're closed again (3rd? 4th time?), and this time it's likely permanent. Let's just say it's a cluster...

firemn260

Sep 15, 2015
    Harford County
    Where was the shop? Not familiar with them.

They are or I guess where in Dundalk.

As many times as I have passed that shop I kept putting off a reason to stop in and check them out. I assumed they where building custom ARs? Im wondering if there wasn’t much interest in high end rifles in that area? Hope it wasn’t for legal reasons.

The Saint

BANNED!!!
    Dec 10, 2021
    Baltimore County
    They are or I guess where in Dundalk.

As many times as I have passed that shop I kept putting off a reason to stop in and check them out. I assumed they where building custom ARs? Im wondering if there wasn’t much interest in high end rifles in that area? Hope it wasn’t for legal reasons.

Mostly AR builds and tactical stuff of the modern sort; wasn't my bag at all but I've known the owner since high school. I won't speak to the factor for closure...but it was real bad from what the locksmith who had the job to close them down told me.

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    i tried to stop in there several times over the past two years , they were always closed .

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    I know a lot of the behind the scenes of this story, … I won't share that here...but … Let's just say it's a cluster...
    … I won't speak to the factor for closure...but it was real bad from what the locksmith … told me.
    werent they in trouble a couple of years ago?

Geezus, I never even heard of em before this thread but, my typically laid back sense of fair play (“Do Unto Others,” call it what you want) has me thinking, I can only hope they were baby rapers, the way their name(s) is / are being dragged through the sh*t thus far.

Besides announcing the fact a shop has closed,

What’s the point of this thread?

Last edited:

smileycloser

Apr 7, 2022
    Geezus, I never even heard of em before this thread but, my typically laid back sense of fair play (“Do Unto Others,” call it what you want) has me thinking, I can only hope they were baby rapers, the way their name(s) is / are being dragged through the sh*t thus far.

does there have to be one?:shrug:
    its news for people. jeez..

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    If it was self-inflicted than they did the community a favor in the long run.

If it was some type of health issue or other situation not under their control than hopefully, they will overcome. I really hate to see any small business suffer for any reason, i guess.

The Saint

BANNED!!!
    Dec 10, 2021
    Baltimore County
    Pfft. The tenor of the OP’s posts - and piling on - all three without any substantiation or more than baiting certainly qualifies it as todays excuse for “news.”

Sorry it didn't meet your standard of "news"...figured I'd inform a group of people that might otherwise not know. I didn't drag anyone through the mud, btw...I intentionally didn't release personal information. If you don't like that, don't reply to the post...what else can I say?

Shanny

Jul 14, 2022
    Maryland

What’s the point of this thread?
    well, i’ve been in there with my daughter and the staff was very unfriendly toward two females, i hope some chick shut it down

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom