• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    The point may be that closure of any business in the world of guns should concern gun owners. Its a sign of the times and a signal that the left wing nuts are winning.

No, the point is that a dishonest scumbag gun store owner is going out of business………..GOOD.
    The gun community doesn’t need people like that, especially in MD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    If the guy is so terrible, why are you guys protecting him by not saying what he did wrong? It makes no sense. Post the deets and let him fry

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    If the guy is so terrible, why are you guys protecting him by not saying what he did wrong? It makes no sense. Post the deets and let him fry
    Pedo, shyster, etc... he knocked up a juvenile and screwed over a lot of people. Is that enough to make him terrible?

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    He thinks he’ll burn people and do business in this state again? It’s a small community and we have long memories. As of right now it looks like he’ll be taking care of 2 little girls, his newborn due next month and the 17 year old he impregnated. Loser.
    Bro. It enrages me that the guy stole from you.

I however disagree about the long memory and the gun community. A very large portion of the gun community will drive 2 hours and pay $20 in tolls to save $10 on something. If this place reopened with cheap transfers and low prices, many people would line the block to use them.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham

I however disagree about the long memory and the gun community. A very large portion of the gun community will drive 2 hours and pay $20 in tolls to save $10 on something. If this place reopened with cheap transfers and low prices, many people would line the block to use them.
    Agreed.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD

You're not wrong

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

ATF might have an issue with him being associated with any FFL. Supposedly he’s in possession of a number of guns that aren’t his.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I dislike the guy and i never dealt with him, Ammo Jon has always treated me fairly and for this creep to take advantage of Jon is a low class thing to do.
    I believe by doing what he did he stole from Jon. F- that guy i hope someone spills his name and tracks him down to sue him. Slimeball IMHO

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I dislike the guy and i never dealt with him, Ammo Jon has always treated me fairly and for this creep to take advantage of Jon is a low class thing to do.
    I believe by doing what he did he stole from Jon. F- that guy i hope someone spills his name and tracks him down to sue him. Slimeball IMHO
    I know where he lives, can’t get blood from a broke ass stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom