• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ziondogg

Feb 1, 2012
    SOMD
    I'm still looking for .45........if anybody is able to pick me up a couple hundred rounds I would definitely appreciate it. Only interested in wally world prices.

danbdan

Jan 1, 2013
    Columbia, Maryland
    I really doubt posting ammo finds here is doing any harm (nor much good). I've not been to a Walmart or Dick's in three months that has not had people already lined up at the cases. Posting or not posting here will not have much effect either way.

On this point I must respectfully disagree. Three times in the past month I have raced to my local Walmart and to BP and all three times I've scored, with great thanks to those who posted the information. These tips have been invaluable and I will do my best to pay it forward by posting tips when I can.

I don't feel unwelcomed as a newbie here, but I post infrequently because I am not a firearms expert and have far more to learn than to share or teach. If I can advance the conversation or help someone in need I will post... but aside from that I keep my mouth shut and won't clutter the board with "me, too!" posts simply to advance my standing in his community. This board is a great resource and I'm grateful for it.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    On this point I must respectfully disagree. Three times in the past month I have raced to my local Walmart and to BP and all three times I've scored, with great thanks to those who posted the information. These tips have been invaluable and I will do my best to pay it forward by posting tips when I can.

I don't feel unwelcomed as a newbie here, but I post infrequently because I am not a firearms expert and have far more to learn than to share or teach. If I can advance the conversation or help someone in need I will post... but aside from that I keep my mouth shut and won't clutter the board with "me, too!" Posts simply to advance my standing in his community. This board is a great resource and I'm grateful for it.

:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.

fd0816

Oct 26, 2012
    Howard County
    I've wasted so much gas driving around trying to find ammo. I always get there like 10 mins late.. I see the same old guys buying up everything. I don't really hold it against them I'm just jealous that I don't have all the time in the world to be there at opening time practically everyday hahaha

Deer Slayer!!!

Mar 12, 2013
    Carroll County
    I've wasted so much gas driving around trying to find ammo. I always get there like 10 mins late.. I see the same old guys buying up everything. I don't really hold it against them I'm just jealous that I don't have all the time in the world to be there at opening time practically everyday hahaha

10 minutes? I went to Wally World today just in time to actually see the last box of 9 leave, lucky cat!

Dec 31, 2012
    As of yesterday Blue Fins had no 22,9,38,357, but had a few rifle rounds including 223(very little and I did not check price). They also have an AK and a Mohawk 5.56 for around $1300.
    Dundalk Walmart had 5 boxes of .380 left about 2 hours ago, as well as the normal 12gauge items and of course .22 shot shells. Clerk said they had bulk 22, and lots of 9 last night but cleaned out now. He said he had no idea what would be on tomorrow's truck.
    Fallston sold the last box of .380 and 7.62 as I watched. Nothing else of consequence unless you want cleaning kits...

I had a box .380 from the Dundalk Walmart for a friend who told me he didn't want it when I called after I had already bought of course. Sold it at cost to the guy who got the last box of .380 from Fallston. You're welcome. +1 Karma.

TimGB

Jul 10, 2011
    Not sure why I even bothered to stop on a sunday afternoon, but as of 4 pm, Ordinance Road Walmart had nothing in terms of handgun ammo, .223/5.56, or 22 LR. Stopped at Dicks also and they had nothing to speak of.

Meatasaur

Feb 21, 2013
    Just picked up a couple of boxes of Remington 30-06 in the Westminster Walmart; looks like they had 5 more. They also had a few boxes of .243 and one 22-250. Dick's in Westminster has lots of 30-06 and a few other hunting rounds and some 22LR, no .223 however. Also, Dick's has a takedown 10/22 for about $350 and a wood stock 10/22 for $239. I just bought a synthetic stock 10/22 about a month ago and wish I had bought one with a wood stock instead (I'm a traditionalist I guess). If anyone has a new, in the box 10/22 with a wood stock, I would be interested in trading for my never fired, in the box synthetic stock 10/22. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom