• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    Westminster Walmart had No .22 but loaded up on most other ammo.

Saw a New item there for the first time. Tula BrassMaxx 9mm 100 round bulk pack and its $22 and change before tax, $4.00 cheaper than Winchester bulk.

They also have plenty of ZQ1 in all Calibers including 7.62x51 fmj in stock, 20 rounds for $9.97

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Westminster Walmart had No .22 but loaded up on most other ammo.

Saw a New item there for the first time. Tula BrassMaxx 9mm 100 round bulk pack and its $22 and change before tax, $4.00 cheaper than Winchester bulk.

They also have plenty of ZQ1 in all Calibers including 7.62x51 fmj in stock, 20 rounds for $9.97

I have had OK resiults with the Brass Max 9mm in my M7P9C and Glock 19. Price is a good selling point.

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    Looks like this may be the case for many WalMarts:
    http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=560704

Abingdon WM had a flyer taped up to the ammo case. It said they were having a "hunting event" on 4 and 5 October. I wish I could've took a picture, but I don't have a smart phone or a data plan like all of you cool kids... :envy:

It said they would have .22LR and a bunch of the ZQI in all the popular calibers (which there was already plenty of on the shelf). The .22 had a UPC code listed next to it, so I had the SG guy look it up, and it's for 100rd boxes of CCI SV 40gr RN for $7.47 and there will be a limit of 3. :shocking:

It also said "more detail would be forthcoming" but he had no further insight to that. I'm off tomorrow so maybe I'll borrow the kid's ipod or wife's tablet and take a photo while I'm out and about. :thumbsup:

Gotta run errands with the missus on saturday too, so that'll take us right by 2 WMs... the trip should be good for 1200rds.... and maybe since they're advertising they'll have it on Sunday too, maybe a chance for 2400rds... after this I don't wanna hear anymore whining from anyone that they can't get any .22LR! :D

anand14

Jul 24, 2012
    Abingdon WM had a flyer taped up to the ammo case. It said they were having a "hunting event" on 4 and 5 October. I wish I could've took a picture, but I don't have a smart phone or a data plan like all of you cool kids... :envy:

It said they would have .22LR and a bunch of the ZQI in all the popular calibers (which there was already plenty of on the shelf). The .22 had a UPC code listed next to it, so I had the SG guy look it up, and it's for 100rd boxes of CCI SV 40gr RN for $7.47 and there will be a limit of 3. :shocking:

It also said "more detail would be forthcoming" but he had no further insight to that. I'm off tomorrow so maybe I'll borrow the kid's ipod or wife's tablet and take a photo while I'm out and about. :thumbsup:

Gotta run errands with the missus on saturday too, so that'll take us right by 2 WMs... the trip should be good for 1200rds.... and maybe since they're advertising they'll have it on Sunday too, maybe a chance for 2400rds... after this I don't wanna hear anymore whining from anyone that they can't get any .22LR! :D
    Thanks to clutchnThrottle, I was able to pick up 3 boxes of CCI (100 rd/box) for $7.47 per box at the Abingdon WalMart. The line snaked all the way around to the camping gear section. They got about 240 boxes and did not expect them to last beyond 11 AM.

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    Thanks to clutchnThrottle, I was able to pick up 3 boxes of CCI (100 rd/box) for $7.47 per box at the Abingdon WalMart. The line snaked all the way around to the camping gear section. They got about 240 boxes and did not expect them to last beyond 11 AM.

sweet, glad I could help! :thumbsup: don't shoot 'em all in one place now... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom