• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Good for you OP!!

While I don't seek people out by political identity, I do invite and take non-shooters to the range as often as possible. Most are/were co-workers, parents of scouts in my sons troop, members of my church, etc. I could guess their political leanings, but most I don't know. And frankly, I don't care. If they're open-minded enough to give it a shot, I take them. I don't bug people, just invite them if they show interest when I talk shooting.

Living here on the shore, I don't get to Annapolis as much as some (although all my reps hear from me and know who I am). So this is how I focus trying to grow the 2A ranks. All were new shooters, some adults, some kids. A few have since registered to vote and I think some did vote last year (I hope).

OP, it ain't easy what you're doing, but if you're getting it done, keep on getting it done. Kudos to you!

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Let me know if there's a better place for this....

I read a comment this week I thought was funny. It was so cold in New England this week that the liberals had their hands in their own pockets for a change. :)

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I have some "misguided" friends that would probably benefit from the experience of learning how to shoot a firearm. I have been trying to get them to come out and will continue to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom