• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beetles

MDS Supporter
    Dec 19, 2021
    A pointed stick is a weapon of war. That makes my untended beds an armory.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    This is not to defend Biden, who is clearly an idiot... but I was thinking about the span of waterfront covered by "9mm" and it is pretty significant. While all of approximately the same caliber, there are certainly some significant rounds in the 9mm family. To be fair, I wouldn't volunteer to be shot by any of them, but some even less than others.

I'm sure I'm missing a few in the 9mm-ish range, but just for consideration, any of these could be considered "9mm",

.380 ACP (9mm Kurz; 9x17mm)

9×18 Makarov

9×18mm Ultra

9mm Glisenti

9×19mm Parabellum/Luger

.357 SIG

9mm Browning Long

9×21mm

9×21mm Gyurza

9×23mm Largo

9×23mm Steyr

9×25mm Mauser

9×25mm Dillon

9mm Japanese

.38 Short Colt / Long Colt

.38 S&W Short / Long

.357 S&W Magnum

.357 SuperMag

.357-44 Bain & Davis

.357 Remington Maximum

.35 Winchester Self-Loading

.351 Winchester Self-Loading

9×57mm Mauser

.350 Legend

.35 Remington

.35 Whelen

.356 Winchester

.358 Winchester

9mm Jonson

.35 Winchester

.350 Remington Magnum

.358 Norma Magnum

9×39mm

You missed .38 Rimfire and my Navy Colt.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Not quite.

If the mid-term elections go as predicted, Fuq-Joe-Biden will be a lame duck Pretender for two years. That's assuming the usual RINOs don't help him on any close votes.

His puppeteers may encourage him to start writing EOs like there's no tomorrow but hopefully they will be ineffective or reined in by the courts.

Hopefully the 16% stupid in this country have had enough and will not follow the 35% braindead zombies that actually approve for their Braindead Zombie in Chief.

I'm praying for that anyway.

Yup. Ya gotta have faith in the system....but I don't. Hope I'm proven wrong.

Wldtrky

Dec 21, 2012
    Howdy guys, I first joined this group back in 2012 because I found good load data for 300 Blk. Living in the middle of the country, Missouri, I really doubted I'd have much to input. In the 10 years since, if you looked at my stats, you'd see that to be mostly true, as far as input. But.... I lurk around and read at least once a week, when the weekly email shows up and have read a great many interesting things, lots of great info, and some close to the heart GREAT SARCASM. I use sarcasm on a daily basis and it's usually lost on my family, yep all women in the house and mostly blonde . I know if I lived in your area, I would have made some lasting friendships, as the sarcasm proves in this 1 thread !

I am of a like mind to all of the great praise heaped on our esteemed Potato in Chief shown here. Y'all have a great day ! Keep your powder day and your crazy high capacity mags close. Thanks for time well spent...
    Brad

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Howdy guys, I first joined this group back in 2012 because I found good load data for 300 Blk. Living in the middle of the country, Missouri, I really doubted I'd have much to input. In the 10 years since, if you looked at my stats, you'd see that to be mostly true, as far as input. But.... I lurk around and read at least once a week, when the weekly email shows up and have read a great many interesting things, lots of great info, and some close to the heart GREAT SARCASM. I use sarcasm on a daily basis and it's usually lost on my family, yep all women in the house and mostly blonde . I know if I lived in your area, I would have made some lasting friendships, as the sarcasm proves in this 1 thread !

I am of a like mind to all of the great praise heaped on our esteemed Potato in Chief shown here. Y'all have a great day ! Keep your powder day and your crazy high capacity mags close. Thanks for time well spent...
    Brad
    Sarcasm? On MDS?

Please...
    Say it isn't so. :rolleye12

(NOT a sarcasm)--------->
    I trust all is well in the show-me state. Thanks for the note. :thumbsup:

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I lost my .40s in a bathhouse accident.
    I lost my virginity in a bathhouse.

So…. Why does this idiot in the White House take the oath of office to preserve and defend the COTUS, and then attack it with tiny cuts? That’s an impeachable offense, is it not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom