• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    When I was a kid, Colored and Negro were the accepted polite words, now they want to use the ridiculous "African American" BS that includes people from the Caribbean and excludes white people from South Africa. To me it's meaningless and I just say Black and leave it at that.

Which in reality is all it should take if one isn't trying to make a point.:cool:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Time for a Huey P. Newton cartoon festival?

Here is the Black Panther Party original Ten-Point program from May 15, 1967:

We want freedom. We want power to determine the destiny of our Black Community.
    We want full employment for our people.
    We want an end to the robbery by the white men of our Black Community.
    We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings.
    We want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this decadent American society. We want education that teaches us our true history and our role in the present day society.
    We want all Black men to be exempt from military service.
    We want an immediate end to POLICE BRUTALITY and MURDER of Black people.
    We want freedom for all Black men held in federal, state, county and city prisons and jails.
    We want all Black people when brought to trial to be tried in court by a jury of their peer group or people from their Black Communities, as defined by the Constitution of the United States.
    We want land, bread, housing, education, clothing, justice and peace.

WTF............. no ice water in hell?

Feb 28, 2013
    Some have to to survive. Others just realized that they have very few legitimate opportunities to earn more income than enough to simply subsist, so some turn to a more lucrative trade.

In truth, no one has to do anything. The American colonists could have survived with Britain's taxes, but they saw an opportunity for something better.

:bs:

Opportunity my ass. It's about control. For the colonists, it was about breaking free of British control. For the black community however, most choose to remain on the Democrat plantation being fed welfare scraps as if that's somehow supposed to be considered acceptable, while the same snakes they proudly vote for time and time again do everything possible through legislation and regulation to keep opportunity to a minimum and blame others for it. :tdown:

Feb 28, 2013
    When I was a kid, Colored and Negro were the accepted polite words, now they want to use the ridiculous "African American" BS that includes people from the Caribbean and excludes white people from South Africa. To me it's meaningless and I just say Black and leave it at that.

Yup. Makes sense to me. :thumbsup:

I love some of these yahoos who refer to themselves as "African-Americans" while having absolutely no connection at all with that part of the world. Larnell the Loon, the self professed "Afro-centric feminist" who regularly calls WCBM springs to mind.

The way I see it, I have more right to call myself a "German-American" than some do to call themselves "African-American" because I'm second generation. But I choose not to because from where I sit, if you feel you have to put anything in front of "American", you're not an American.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    That can be said about Whites, Hispanics, Christians, the wealthy, the poor, teenagers, etc. If you are a member of any of those groups do you control the entire group and how they represent themselves? No you only can represent yourself and there are areas in this country that white people act like self serving assholes who look at the entire population like dirt even though they have no interaction with them and have the iq of a titmouse. [/COLOR]

There's a difference between being wary of a group of people and believing they all should be separate from everyone else or other races because they do not "belong". I'm not speaking of stereotyping, I'm not even speaking about prejudice, I'm talking about disliking an entire group of people so much that no matter what the actual facts are the person will stick to the extreme negative view that they have against that group. That is not REALISM, that is a disjointed and warped view of the world. But hey, everyone is entitled to their own reasoning

Oh ok, well I understand your point, and thankfully that doesn't describe me. I agree, if someone is THAT jaded...they are probably not a person I want to be around. Segregation leads to MORE problems and hate. However were demographics a factor in deciding where to move? You bet your buns.

I dont remember endorsing segregation, as I never have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Remember when colored lives mattered?????? (pssst, they never did because they LIED)

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...eddie-gray-shooting-surge-20150508-story.html

Ten shootings were reported Thursday across Baltimore, continuing a spate of gun violence that began after riots overtook West Baltimore on April 27. At least three of the victims died.
    lRelated
    Man wanted in sister-in-law's death arrested in Florida

Elkridge
    Man wanted in sister-in-law's death arrested in Florida

See all related

About 40 people have been shot since April 28, the day after Baltimore's most intense day of rioting.

Police said 82 people have been killed this year, 20 more than at the same time last year
    . Nonfatal shootings also have surged 47 percent, to 134 this year from 91 last year at this time.

So tell me coloreds..... should Chuck REALLY GAF what you do to yourselves? :rolleyes:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I am a separatist

What would your dream be? A "yours/mine" type of map? What about people of mixed races??? Everybody to their own opinion, this might have flew 150 or more years ago but no longer.

I could live in a country of no Bobo's or Sharptons ect BUT there are many MANY people of a high melanin count Id more than welcome as my neighbor and friend. Imagine a Ben Carson as your personal physician? :)

Bradw410

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 11, 2012
    Easton
    I don't push anyone to be like me. It's just how I am. In my opionion there is nothin wrong with that. There is a difference between Seperarist
    And racist.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    What would your dream be? A "yours/mine" type of map? What about people of mixed races??? Everybody to their own opinion, this might have flew 150 or more years ago but no longer.

I could live in a country of no Bobo's or Sharptons ect BUT there are many MANY people of a high melanin count Id more than welcome as my neighbor and friend. Imagine a Ben Carson as your personal physician? :)

I agree, I just don't want to live among assholes, no matter what color they are.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I am a separatist

We're all created equal and should all have the same shot.

We all don't end up equal but that's not color dependent and if it weren't for my previous black Muslim partner I probably would have had a 9mm round in my gut. That same "black" is now one of the most elite cops in the nation and a good friend.

Your entitled to your opinion that's true but I'm entitled to express my condolences for your views :)

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Its not so much a race thing as a class thing. When I see a black person out here, they are usually a family, in a nice car, well dressed. Not some ******* with saggy pants. Those come in alot of varieties...eminem ring a bell? Anyone ever been to Parkville?

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I wouldn't even say it was a class thing. I know plenty of respectful/hardworking people of various ethnic backgrounds in upper, middle, working, and poor economic classes. I would call it a social values/respect for society/up-bringing thing. Not sure there is a proper word for that.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    :innocent0;)

Attachments

• whitness.jpg
      whitness.jpg
      7.5 KB · Views: 156

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I wouldn't even say it was a class thing. I know plenty of respectful/hardworking people of various ethnic backgrounds in upper, middle, working, and poor economic classes. I would call it a social values/respect for society/up-bringing thing. Not sure there is a proper word for that.

Good call. I guess not class, im with you as I dont know the word either!

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City

Agreed! :thumbsup:

Not one word, but 3 words might sum it up: "Give a Chit".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom