• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    BCGF has then occasionally. Check the calendar. Not sure if they are open to the public.

Racinready300ex-2

Apr 10, 2020
    Salisbury gun club typically does one on the 5th Saturdays of the month. So that's only like 3 or 4 matches a year. Probably pretty far from you.

mikeasu

Feb 5, 2022
    It's a haul, close to Lancaster PA, but Mt. Joy Sportsmen's Association does them - my FIL took me and the boys last year. Not sure when they restart or if it's open to the public. Seemed pretty casual, decently run, friendly RSOs - we had a lot of fun. https://www.mountjoysportsmen.com

firemn260

Sep 15, 2015
    Harford County
    What exactly is a bowling pin match? I understand of course that you shoot bowling pins, but what all does it entail as far as scoring, distance ect? If you don’t mind me asking, I know I could probably google it.
    I dig reactive target shooting. I just recently got to shoot steel plates with both handgun and long distance rifle for the first time.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    What exactly is a bowling pin match? I understand of course that you shoot bowling pins, but what all does it entail as far as scoring, distance ect? If you don’t mind me asking, I know I could probably google it.
    I dig reactive target shooting. I just recently got to shoot steel plates with both handgun and long distance rifle for the first time.
    Pins are set on a table. You shoot them til they fall on the ground. Fastest time wins.

If you wing one, instead of falling, it tips over and spins everywhere, and the bullets go flying. Hilarity ensues.

Lafayette

Not that kind of doctor
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2021
    Maryland
    If you are a member at AGC, looks like the Stemmers Run folks are holding a bowling pin shoot on March 4th from noon to 4:30p.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    If you are a member at AGC, looks like the Stemmers Run folks are holding a bowling pin shoot on March 4th from noon to 4:30p.

This is a little different as they are steel plate racks with plates in the shape of bowling pins, not actual pins . Still fun though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom