• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    But they don’t. And won’t.

Deep down, everyone, including the Mommies, know who the “bad guys“ truly are.

I, of course, still have my “GO AFTER THE BAD GUYS FOR ONCE’“ button, and prize it.

One day it will be on display in the MD Second Amendment Museum, because it was in the fight.

Thank you for making them, Art.
    I am honored. Coming from one of our "heavy hitters," that means a lot :bowdown:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I was thrilled when Stoveman gave me one of these pins. Succinct, and relevant.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I'd have thought you'd have had more response.

You did a nice job with this button. It's a definite keeper optic IMO, and one that's exceedingly difficult to successfully create. It represents in 7 succinct and easily memorable words, a spotlight on what is (and what has long been) the farce that is the Maryland General Assembly agenda. It plants a much needed seed of doubt, in the minds of some at least, with regard to the annual clown show of gun control bills that have absolutely nothing to do with MGA stated goals regarding public safety. Significantly, the message here is arguably timeless as well, as they utilize this very same ruse year in and year out. God forbid that they focus on an actual criminal.

Your button does a good job of illustrating that, what is rightfully theirs, is well deserved scorn and ridicule. It is not easy to create a memorable slogan that is going to help to expose the farce that is the MGA agenda. This one has a chance, with more than a few I'd suggest, in that it is spot on. And it (sadly) remains spot on, year in and year out.

Well done!
    Thank you for the kind words. I've mentioned elsewhere that I have struggled with holding a sign that I didn't have my heart in and couldn't explain with the proper passion and sincerity. I guess I am, as GTOGUNNER would say, "soft." Don't get me wrong, the more pointed paraphernalia is absolutely a critical component of our arsenal in this fight. It is just more effectively wielded by others.

I can 100% get behind and passionately explain and defend GATBGFO, and it shouldn't be hard for others too as well. As an added perk, it isn't tied to a specific bill, so it can be reused ad infinitum.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Thank you for the kind words. I've mentioned elsewhere that I have struggled with holding a sign that I didn't have my heart in and couldn't explain with the proper passion and sincerity. I guess I am, as GTOGUNNER would say, "soft." Don't get me wrong, the more pointed paraphernalia is absolutely a critical component of our arsenal in this fight. It is just more effectively wielded by others.

I can 100% get behind and passionately explain and defend GATBGFO, and it shouldn't be hard for others too as well. As an added perk, it isn't tied to a specific bill, so it can be reused ad infinitum.
    We definitely don’t all agree on everything. That’s the difference between us and the Democrats. WE have morals, and have personal lines we won’t cross. I have disagreements with “our people” sometimes, but it is what it is. We have a common goal and we can find a lot of common ground. One thing we can’t do is show animosity to different tactics.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!

I agree with much of your message. I too only hold a signs to which I agree and am able to defend.
    The Star is for me, won't by itself change any thoughts. In the belly of the beast DC during the March 24, 2018 March for our lives demonstration in support of gun control legislation, I was able to speak with several young women about gun control just by telling them we have more in common than you would ever think. That, they thought was impossible. The door was opened. A Plato quote was above us on the Department of Justice building. " JUSTICE IN THE LIFE AND CONDUCT OF THE STATE IS POSSIBLE ONLY AS FIRST IT RESIDES IN THE HEART AND SOULS OF THE CITIZENS."

Art, I did not mean to disparage your button or hijack your thread, for that I am sorry.
    Let us continue to change minds with our actions and speech!

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Would she have initiated that conversation over WWNC?

63C9B4A3-0C2B-4BFE-B672-FEAF2520FD4D.jpeg

We can’t please everybody.

71109DD9-5FC8-40E8-9DD5-A28B2BDBE656.jpeg

840F9804-86DB-4B00-82AA-DA05A0B9E776.jpeg

916E18FB-0AF2-44A0-82EC-A0940572E385.jpeg

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I agree with much of your message. I too only hold a signs to which I agree and am able to defend.
    The Star is for me, won't by itself change any thoughts. In the belly of the beast DC during the March 24, 2018 March for our lives demonstration in support of gun control legislation, I was able to speak with several young women about gun control just by telling them we have more in common than you would ever think. That, they thought was impossible. The door was opened. A Plato quote was above us on the Department of Justice building. " JUSTICE IN THE LIFE AND CONDUCT OF THE STATE IS POSSIBLE ONLY AS FIRST IT RESIDES IN THE HEART AND SOULS OF THE CITIZENS."

Art, I did not mean to disparage your button or hijack your thread, for that I am sorry.
    Let us continue to change minds with our actions and speech!
    No worries. The ammo box of freedom holds a mix of projectiles: incendiary, tracers, AP, ball, etc.

Like this:
    We definitely don’t all agree on everything. That’s the difference between us and the Democrats. WE have morals, and have personal lines we won’t cross. I have disagreements with “our people” sometimes, but it is what it is. We have a common goal and we can find a lot of common ground. One thing we can’t do is show animosity to different tactics.
    :thumbsup:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015

Has "please" and "thank you" helped restore our rights?

I wouldnt wear a gun star if the legislators didnt mimic what the nazis did with gun control.

Considering what happened to disarmed Jews in 1930s Germany, it is UFB that any Jew can support gun control.

Im not Jewish, yet I wear the star to highlight to the lawmakers most likely to be targeted the hypocrisy of being in a targeted group, and working to make themselves defenseless. Do you have to be black to be against racism against blacks? Asking for a friend.....

Thread hijack over

<<Edited for clarification>>

Last edited:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    No worries. The ammo box of freedom holds a mix of projectiles: incendiary, tracers, AP, ball, etc.

Like this:

:thumbsup:

Has "please" and "thank you" helped restore our rights?

I wouldnt wear a gun star if the legislators didnt mimic nazis.

Considering what happened to disarmed Jews in 1930s Germany, it is UFB that any Jew can support gun control.

Im not Jewish, yet I wear the star to taunt the (Jewish, particularly) gun grabbers. Do you have to be black to be against racism against blacks? Askung for a friend.....

Thread hijack over
    Like I said, incendiary projectiles are indeed important too. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom