• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    beg to differ, pintos and vegas are still running down the dragstrip today. how dare you compare a pinto to a walmart scope

Sgt Preston here...

Not to hijack this thread, but when I was younger, raising my family & paying for private schools for my kids, I has 3 separate Pintos as 2nd cars for me to drive to work...

I used to buy them with 60K miles for $900.xx & drive them for another 60K miles & then sell them for $500.xx...

They were unstoppable as long as you changes the timing belt every 60K miles...

Simple basic transportation...

YES I had all 3 of them retrofitted at No Charge by Ford with the Anti Gas Tank Exploding Device...

That's why they were so cheap...

Ford fixed the issue by putting a small piece of plastic between the gas tank & the rear end = problem solved...

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    I remember when i was a kid, my uncle wrecked my grandfathers grabber maverick and totaled it. once the swelling came down in his eyes from the beating, i helped him put the motor in a metal bumper pinto. that sucker would scoot with a 2 barrel dirt car carberator on it! my aunt's Iroc camero and mustang GT didn't want a thing to do with it.
    Sgt Preston here...

Not to hijack this thread, but when I was younger, raising my family & paying for private schools for my kids, I has 3 separate Pintos as 2nd cars for me to drive to work...

I used to buy them with 60K miles for $900.xx & drive them for another 60K miles & then sell them for $500.xx...

YES I had all 3 of them retrofitted at No Charge by Ford with the Anti Gas Tank Exploding Device...

Ford fixed the issue by putting a small piece of plastic between the gas tank & the rear end = problem solved...

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Sgt Preston here...

You did a fine job. It was sort of like making a u-turn and then talking about Redneck boogers in a vintage wine thread with rich sophisticated types.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom