• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wb3jma

Nov 15, 2020
    Belcamp, MD Harford County

Reap what you sow, folks.
    How have they been voting the last 25 years?

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    If they do, then why don't black people act like it?
    The most likely person to kill a black person is another black person.
    The vast majority of schools in black communities are train wrecks.
    Black people overwhelmingly support corrupt black politicians.
    Black people overwhelmingly support policies that destroy their neighborhoods.

If black lives matter, then why as a community don't they start acting like black lives matter?

Demoralization
    Destabilization
    Crisis
    Normalization

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    White Supremacists are the biggest threat to the Asian community.

Everyone knows that.

There's a lot of interesting background info on these folks.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Speaking of DC

They are working a mass shooting

5 shot 2 dead on good hope rd

Long before Saturday’s shooting, Satcher said Hodges had grown frustrated with the rise in crime across the city.

“He said, ‘These youngins, they’re not afraid of the police, they’re not afraid of the law,'” Satcher said. “They don’t have any activities for them to do and they don’t have their parents in their life. It’s everywhere. They’re robbing, stealing, killing and doing a lot of carjackings. It’s just off the hook.”

This makes me so angry. Build more prisons and put these people there. This is a lost generation. Write them off.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011

Long before Saturday’s shooting, Satcher said Hodges had grown frustrated with the rise in crime across the city.

“He said, ‘These youngins, they’re not afraid of the police, they’re not afraid of the law,'” Satcher said. “They don’t have any activities for them to do and they don’t have their parents in their life. It’s everywhere. They’re robbing, stealing, killing and doing a lot of carjackings. It’s just off the hook.”

This makes me so angry. Build more prisons and put these people there. This is a lost generation. Write them off.
    I hate the excuse that the kids don’t have anything to do. There are 4 big awesome community centers where I work. The playgrounds in the area I work are generally so freaking cool. There’s two splash pads. NNO was just thrown across the country. Not far from this shooting is the fort DuPont Ice rink (to be fair I believe that’s under construction), the Nats community baseball stadium, the anacostia park is AMAZING and NPS does a great job keeping it clean, aquatic gardens are a few miles away, kinsman island is close, and countless other random things.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    I have relatives that are visiting from England for the first time at the end of this year. I am debating if I should take them to see the Mall area. I'm so ashamed that I can't be proud to show off my country because of safety concerns. If we don't have the right to feel safe in our country, why do we have a government?

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    I have relatives that are visiting from England for the first time at the end of this year. I am debating if I should take them to see the Mall area. I'm so ashamed that I can't be proud to show off my country because of safety concerns. If we don't have the right to feel safe in our country, why do we have a government?
    Take them to see the Mall.

Make sure you're not carrying on it, of course: https://mpdc.dc.gov/page/prohibited-places-carry-concealed-firearm

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Take them to see the Mall.

Make sure you're not carrying on it, of course: https://mpdc.dc.gov/page/prohibited-places-carry-concealed-firearm
    They are 100% British (in-law family) and from Cheltenham, England. I guess I have to tell them that George Washington helped found this country by kicking the British out so that we can now be scared to walk around our Capital with his name on it!

Cheltenham, England
    Gloucester-City-Centre-England-1-800x533.jpeg

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    I hate the excuse that the kids don’t have anything to do. There are 4 big awesome community centers where I work. The playgrounds in the area I work are generally so freaking cool. There’s two splash pads. NNO was just thrown across the country. Not far from this shooting is the fort DuPont Ice rink (to be fair I believe that’s under construction), the Nats community baseball stadium, the anacostia park is AMAZING and NPS does a great job keeping it clean, aquatic gardens are a few miles away, kinsman island is close, and countless other random things.
    Agreed. These kids are sociopaths.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    They are 100% British (in-law family) and from Cheltenham, England. I guess I have to tell them that George Washington helped found this country by kicking the British out so that we can now be scared to walk around our Capital with his name on it!

Cheltenham, England
    Then go to Ft McHenry or other 1812 sight where their asses got kicked again. :)

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009

Yes . Take them . The actual Mall/ Museums area is safe .

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region

Cheltenham, England
    Gloucester-City-Centre-England-1-800x533.jpeg
    Haha. I hear you. However, the Mall is actually one place I feel quite safe around DC. Nice photo!

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Is the Metro from New Carrollton to Smithsonian still safe or I should drive in?
    It comes down to preference: Would you prefer that your car be stolen at the New Carrollton Metro Station or in DC?

But seriously.... I'd drive in and park in a well-lit area or in a reserved spot in a garage (https://spothero.com/) to really save time. Others may have different advice on this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom