• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Just a heads up. We will now be closed on Mondays until we resolve staffing issues.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I'm sure the staff will appreciate having a two day weekend! Thanks for letting us know.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I'm sorry to hear about your staffing shortage Dan. I hope you find a good person soon.

When do you expect to get the Staccato CS available for MD residents? I will be making a beeline for your door when they come in! The C2 I bought from you is terrific so I am keen to compare it to the CS.

Penn

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I'm sorry to hear about your staffing shortage Dan. I hope you find a good person soon.

When do you expect to get the Staccato CS available for MD residents? I will be making a beeline for your door when they come in! The C2 I bought from you is terrific so I am keen to compare it to the CS.

Penn
    Thanks, Penn. I hope we do too.

They should hit the roster at the next update around the beginning of May.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Thanks Dan, I'll definitely see you in early May, if not sooner.

Penn
    You should come sooner. I've got a Wilson Combat EDC X9 with your name on it

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I bet it's AMAZING but $3200 is steep! Then again, I've got about twice that invested in handguns in the safe.
    Yes, it's relatively expensive. And not for everybody. Some folks are quite content with a used Saturn and wouldn't appreciate the craftsmanship of a new Mercedes. Both cars will get you from point A to point B. The major difference IMHO is how we feel about the process of getting there. A competent marksman can shoot as well with a much less expensive gun. But I think that these guns seek to satisfy another level of the shooting experience. Ego, perhaps.

Unlike a Glock, a hand fitted gun like the Wilson benefits from a break-in period. It took mine about 50 rounds before the action felt 'right'. I experienced one failure to feed in the first magazine, but accuracy, the trigger and overall smoothness have settled in to what I consider a level of perfection that makes me very satisfied with the pistol. Now, with close to 1k rounds through it, it's as smooth as butter and capable of driving tacks in the hands of a better marksman than I am.

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Yes, it's relatively expensive. And not for everybody. Some folks are quite content with a used Saturn and wouldn't appreciate the craftsmanship of a new Mercedes. Both cars will get you from point A to point B. The major difference IMHO is how we feel about the process of getting there. A competent marksman can shoot as well with a much less expensive gun. But I think that these guns seek to satisfy another level of the shooting experience. Ego, perhaps.

Unlike a Glock, a hand fitted gun like the Wilson benefits from a break-in period. It took mine about 50 rounds before the action felt 'right'. I experienced one failure to feed in the first magazine, but accuracy, the trigger and overall smoothness have settled in to what I consider a level of perfection that makes me very satisfied with the pistol. Now, with close to 1k rounds through it, it's as smooth as butter and capable of driving tacks in the hands of a better marksman than I am.
    You're making me want to drive to Maryland Elite Firearms.

:lol2:

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    You should come sooner. I've got a Wilson Combat EDC X9 with your name on it

I may just stop in to see what it feels like! Especially after the testimonial from Mr. Ed. But I need to save up for the Staccato CS. It is going to be a bit less expensive as well.

Penn

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Patiently waiting on Staccato CS. Dan and staff have always treated me will. I hope you find someone good soon Dan.
    I've got 40 or so on order. Unfortunately, they won't all come in at the same time. I'll order more as necessary. And of course I'll take care of everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom