• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    All of these determined, egotistical, ill-informed, Obama directed politicians KNOW that their proposed laws only affect law abiding citizens and will have absolutely no effect on the criminal element or on reducing crime. They are out to disarm the conscientious legal gun owning Americans so they can execute their next barrage of "dictatorial" legislation without any resistance from its' citizens. They don't seem to realize that a large number of current legal gun owners are going to become criminals, by choice, if these draconian proposed laws become law. I.E., the now legal gun owners will not concede our rights to the new laws that infringe on our 2nd amendment rights.
    Right on! Couldn't have said it better.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Bolt actions afe next.

Oh yes.

Bolt Actions were designed for war.

They are military grade weapons whose sole purpose is murdering people at long range.

Let's not forget that magazine adapters are the accessory of choice for tactical match shooters. There are several kits available for the Remington 700 and the winchester 70 plus dozens of other models.

I guess bolt actions will get caught up by this after all.

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    CO is riding roughshod. They will pass what they want. If you're from there but have vote (D) then I respectfully submit you are the problem, but hey fix it.
    Rush Limbaugh said something poignant yesterday, the young adult bar scene crowd isn't agreeable with talk of morality, "he or she sleeps around, good for them" in combination with these 20 to 40 year olds voting (D), equals no guns for you.
    Because the (D) believes in no guns or they are pressured.

Makes all the sense in the world to me.
    You have 20 to 40 years olds think that their machine is cool, little do they know the machine is backed by groups like ANSWER. They have no clue that is a true straight up Commie group.
    Cheers, Home Brew! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom