• Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    John Yossarian weeps

Major Major is inconsolable

Nately's whore used her spike heels.

No dooubt Milo could finagle a permit for you, for a consideration.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Used to chat; these days it's sometimes a case of waiting outside until enough customers leave to gain entrance.

Under that scenario, it's the height of anti-social to just hang around running one's mouth, while people are trying to get in and do business.

It's the new normal. Thank your local tyrant.

Oh. You mean the temporary stuff because of a pandemic that’s killed almost 275,000 Americans and counting.

Some social distancing, mask wearing and capacity limits are probably the least of the onerous restrictions and sure a lot better than millions of Americans dead.

The good news is we probably have an end in sight of most of that in maybe half a year’s time.

I thought you meant it was gauche or unamerican to talk guns now or something.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Oh. You mean the temporary stuff because of a pandemic that’s killed almost 275,000 Americans and counting.

Some social distancing, mask wearing and capacity limits are probably the least of the onerous restrictions and sure a lot better than millions of Americans dead.

The good news is we probably have an end in sight of most of that in maybe half a year’s time.

I thought you meant it was gauche or unamerican to talk guns now or something.
    Yeah. Wear your mask.
    3b510acd78ac9d8b0c0c9a8927a236ce.jpg

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Yeah. Wear your mask.
    3b510acd78ac9d8b0c0c9a8927a236ce.jpg

****Thats pretty cool that all of their masks match!! Yes I see the gaping holes in the masks and wonder if it was done mostly so spectators could see they had masks on, so they could meet the letter of the law.

I saw a smaller band with what looked like mask material over their instruments like bags, and it didn’t sound right...

Basically, it’s Kabuki theater at this point but really big $$$ are on the line and they are hoping by doing this that they don’t just get shut down again.

Restaurants in my area have these enclosed plastic temporary shelters that must have cost a lot of money so they can basically bring the inside outside to keep everyone safe and at least dry. They have heaters in there and if I took a pic of it, there are lots of people in them that I guess feel safer in a plastic almost enclosed shelter near a bunch of other people than inside... I guess it meets the letter of the law. Folks are eating and drinking so no masks.

Dunno if that’s really all that much safer.

Dovk0802

Sep 20, 2017
    DC
    I worked in a gun shop in Memphis when the carry law changed to shall issue. I couldn't even count the number of people; business owners, professionals, etc. who told me they were so happy that the law changed since they had been carrying in fear of prosecution for years.

Sloopjonb

Feb 5, 2016
    Where I live in Tennessee I go to 2 shops that are like that. You have the places that blow you off then you have these places that want to shoot the bull then sell you something. I even have been in one place where I thought the woman was coming on to me she was so nice and talky but at 74 too old for that BS. The Academy Sport down the road has an old guy that sold me a couple guns that's nice as crap even got me the veterans discount on my last one.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    First off, The Democratic People's Republic of Maryland is referred to as the "MOTHERLAND" not the "Fatherland". Secondly no one on this sight carries illegally, we are all law abiding.

Now as for what will happen here in Maryland, if you are not already a criminal, they will throw the book at you. If you are a criminal, probably nothing. This state is that backward AF.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    The problem is not being caught with a concealed carry firearm, if you are doing it right, no one will know. The problem comes in if you have to use it to defend yourself. Carrying without a permit WILL be one of the charges you face regardless if the shoot was justified or not, and you will probably also be sued by the perp or the perps family for carry illegally. Not to mention if you end up in an accident or some other emergency and they take you to the hospital. In addition to the medical bills you will have to put legal bills on top of that. Best solution, don't carry illegally in MD and just leave the state. It will never change.

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    They don't need your consent to search your car....ever. if the officer has what is called reasonable cause he/they can search your car. For instance. Sir do you have anything illegal or are there any weapons on your person or in the vehicle? You lie through your teeth, when people are lying they do something, he/they are trained to identify the something, your going to be asked to step out of your vehicle....and the rest is called stupidity.

Sheer stupidity, no lie!

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    I don't see a problem carrying a Gun without a permit.

The problem lies when you use it for self defense. Trial by 12 carried by 6 mentality. I would never vote guilty for someone reacting to a situation they were put into. Even if it was an over reaction it was a reaction not action and therefore they are not culpable.

Nobody

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    In the 90's when I was in AZ what he was doing would have been fine so long as it was in a holster. Could be in the glove box, under the seat, etc so long as it was in a holster. No CCW required. Once you had that, you could do pretty much anything.

Now, it is America and no CCW needed.

Either that story is wrong, really old, or there was more to it.

Sure you bud wasn't a cop in NY, NJ or here?

tailgunner

Oct 18, 2013
    PAsadena Md.
    For legal gun owners tou go to jail without parole. For criminals, you are forgiven under mosby's regime. I'm not saying i do or don't carry in the commie state of maryland without a permit.... but, I may be the one that they won't be putting a tag on my toe.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I remember a DC TV station doing a "man in the street" survey in DC decades ago during the height of people hunting season there. They asked anonymous, random people if they were carrying concealed. Recall that during this time only the likes of Big Shots were even considered for a permit. Seven out of ten interviewed were carrying; two more "left it home". One guy (who worked for Metro) even told the TV crew where to buy one.

Good times...

Conductor

Mar 14, 2014
    Loudoun County, VA
    I heard somewhere that AG Frosh had issued an opinion that the fact that the driver has a CCW in his home state gives the Maryland officer probable cause to search the car for a weapon.
    So if I, as a Virginia resident, am driving through MD and am stopped for a traffic violation, the officer making the stop will be advised that I have a Virginia Concealed Handgun Permit when he runs my tag.
    If the info I got is correct, then the officer will be able to search my car whether I give him permission or not.
    That's why I leave my gun at home when I travel in MD. And I NEVER go to Baltimore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom