• ...and so much more!
  • texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    Dealer Name: Ballistic Outdoor Supply
    Storefront: Yes. We have a shop right on Rte 140 in Finksburg MD.
    3152 Baltimore Blvd. Suite L.
    Finksburg MD 21048
    Phone Number: 410-442-6788
    Email: ballisticoutdoorsupply@gmail.com
    Hours of Operation: Tuesday and Wednesday evenings 5:30 to 8:30pm. other times by appointment.
    Forum Username: ballistic outdoor supply
    FFL: YES
    Gunsmith: NO

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Too bad you are not open on Saturdays or I would have come by to take a look at your shop. It will be very difficult for me to come by on a weekday evening because of how far away I live from you. Nevertheless, I welcome your posting on this Forum and wish you a very successful business.

Cal68

Too bad you are not open on Saturdays or I would have come by to take a look at your shop. It will be very difficult for me to come by on a weekday evening because of how far away I live from you. Nevertheless, I welcome your posting on this Forum and wish you a very successful business.

Cal68
    I'm guessing they're an internet business with 6 set retail hours per week to satisfy the ATF.

DustyDave

Jul 1, 2020
    Finksburg, MD

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Maryland Munitions and Ballistic Outdoor are run by the same folks. I picked up their business card at one of the recent Chantilly shows. One side of the card is for MD Munitions, the other side is Ballistic Outdoor Supply.

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    Wow I have to laugh at some of the responses here. First he/they/she posted the to days with hours, and the opportunity to contact to meet you there. Many gun shops have closed in Maryland. There was a store/shop in Finksburg that closed last year. My assumption is they were missed. All you have to do is contact them and go visit. Simple. These places are local and typically their business model is and develops friendships, as it should be.

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    Wow I have to laugh at some of the responses here. First he/they/she posted the to days with hours, and the opportunity to contact to meet you there. Many gun shops have closed in Maryland. There was a store/shop in Finksburg that closed last year. My assumption is they were missed. All you have to do is contact them and go visit. Simple. These places are local and typically their business model is and develops friendships, as it should be.
    None of which was included in the OP.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Which responses do you find humorous?

The one where the website doesn’t work? Well guess what? It doesn’t.

The one where they appear to be located in almost the same location as another shop?
    As it turns out, it was confirmed they are operated by the same people, and in the same building complex.

Was it the one where one member who actually worked at a FFL gunshop surmised that the one ammunition store with part time hours may have obtained an FFL?
    Well, apparently that seemed to be the case?

Finally, “typically their business model is”.......
    Is “typically” what?

Everyone that responded is grateful for another local shop and is welcoming another 2A supporter to the forum, but at this stage the provided information isn’t/wasn’t tracking. Questions were asked in order to clarify the missing or misleading information, that’s how information is gathered to be utilized. Your seeming disdain for the line of questioning is misplaced. You internet’ed wrong this morning.

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    I stopped shortly after they first opened. One of the owners told me they’re an ammo shop that dabbles in gun sales. Nice shop, nice folks.

When you go in, take the steps downstairs and you’ll find them

Ballistic Outdoor Supply

Industry Partner
    Mar 23, 2024
    Finksburg, MD
    I stopped shortly after they first opened. One of the owners told me they’re an ammo shop that dabbles in gun sales. Nice shop, nice folks.

When you go in, take the steps downstairs and you’ll find them
    Thanks Doc. Ballistic Outdoors is actually a real gun shop with over 380 guns currently in stock and we special order from over a dozen distributors. The one co-owner of Ballistic Outdoors is also a co-owner in Maryland Munitions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom