• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lennyk

Jan 11, 2013
    Woodbine
    All the justices had to say was that the AR15 is in common use. All guns are dangerous and common use is NOT unusual. That was it.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Oh please...please please please, can we depose MoM? Actually, can we depose Frosh??

:D

Or how 'bout Jack McCauley? (and for those who have already misunderstood me by saying Jack, I mean him in a positive way...sorry for mentioning him in the same sentence here with the following trash).... Joe Vallario? Kathleen Dumais? A computer chess playing d-bag?

Anyone in the MGA, especially who were strongarmed or "whip"ed.

How 'bout deposing the Representatives that voted against it so they can tell the truth about a broken MGA?

How 'bout Pugh? How 'bout Miller and Busch?

How 'bout the ones who traded $1 billion for Baltimore City schools broken up over the following consecutive 10 years (which seems to never be exposed to the public and that has been spent so well and I am guessing wasn't enough because now they want more)

EVERY "representative" in the MGA that voted yea for it should be deposed. Period.

Maybe I'm off, I don't understand all this legal stuff.

But I do know one thing, as someone posted earlier,...we can ALWAYS tell frosh to "suck it", regardless.

Last edited:

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Still a ton of guests here.

Reading some of what King wrote, it's pretty apparent that he made his decisions based on his personal opinion about guns and not on the law. Shameful.

I was a guest earlier in the day because I was at work and didn't want to log in. There are probably several of us. Also, our machines don't remember passwords. Took that away from us.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Or how 'bout Jack McCauley? Joe Vallario? Kathleen Dumais? A computer chess playing d-bag? Anyone in the MGA, especially who were strongarmed or "whip"ed. How 'bout Pugh? How 'bout Miller and Busch? How 'bout the ones who traded $1 billion for Baltimore City schools over the next consecutive 10 years (which seems to never be exposed to the public and that has been spent so well and I am guessing wasn't enough because now they want more) EVERY "representative" in the MGA that voted yea for it should be deposed. Period. Maybe I'm off, I don't understand all this legal stuff. But I do know one thing, as someone posted earlier,...we can ALWAYS tell frosh to "suck it", regardless.

Great point. Find out under oath how some were bribed for their votes.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Still a ton of guests here.

Reading some of what King wrote, it's pretty apparent that he made his decisions based on his personal opinion about guns and not on the law. Shameful.

Oh, crap...

Someone needed a pic of our Best Girl, Erin Sharkey Gormley Badgerhead Buttkisser Frosh...

Luvya Beb (call me;))

Attachments

• erin1.jpg
      erin1.jpg
      41 KB · Views: 380
    Feb 28, 2013
    That is about what I'm getting out of this. Still don't understand after 300 posts why all the Fandango.

Well, Erwos is a pretty smart fella, and accordin' to him if this goes in our favor it will set a precedent that can be used to overturn every AWB in the country.

When I think about how Sen. Frankenfeinstein would absolutely flip her stupid lid over that, it does my heart good. :evilgrin3

makijo

May 31, 2013
    Catonsville
    So here's a question to ponder, do you think the courts held up the decision until after O'Moa dropped out of the race to avoid the public embarrassment it would bring???? just thinking out loud here.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    So here's a question to ponder, do you think the courts held up the decision until after O'Moa dropped out of the race to avoid the public embarrassment it would bring???? just thinking out loud here.
    Nope. They don't pay any more attention to him than the American voter.

Mr H

Banana'd
    The unmentioned parts of the FSA would remain intact if MD loses, right? Like the HQL and other changes...

I thought I saw some language in my first scan that might be applied to other aspects of FSA13, but it seems not to have borne out on a [more] thorough read.

If I get time tomorrow, I'll give it a good poring over (ADD willing ;)), and see if it pops up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom