• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Just watched the report on Channel 2 news. It was brief, but good. Hopefully, they show it again on the 5:30 news.

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Here are some of the pics that I thought were the best from today.

PZ07472G0A1.jpg

PZ07475G0A1.jpg

PZ07478G0A1.jpg

PZ07482G0A1.jpg

PZ07496G0A1.jpg

PZ07503G0A1.jpg

PZ07510G0A1.jpg

PZ07512G0A1.jpg

PZ07514G0A1.jpg

PZ07518G0A1.jpg

PZ07521G0A1.jpg

PZ07526G0A1.jpg

PZ07529G0A1.jpg

PZ07532G0A1.jpg

PZ07545G0A1.jpg

PZ07547B0B1.jpg

PY07568B0B1.jpg

PY07573B0B1.jpg

PY07584B0B1.jpg

PY07596B0B1.jpg

PY07601B0B1.jpg

PY07607B0B1.jpg

PY07613B0B1.jpg

PY07615B0B1.jpg

PY07618B0B1.jpg

PY07620B0B1.jpg

Mark

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I was so very proud to be a part of today (as I usually am when I get to one).

While a very strong few anchor these events (Thank you, you know who you are), it is an outlet for us to express ourselves in a way that is personally unique. This is TRULY a grass roots movement.

Each sign and each bill we fought or endorsed is personal, and has its own meaning to each individual, yet we can fight different battles on the same field for the same end game.

It was my honor to meet and thank the guys from Second Liberty today. They were a breath of fresh air and a great asset to Americans who love freedom. I want to personally thank them (again) for coming out to defend the rights of all citizens. I look forward to burning up some ammo with you guys.

Jack M. was a complete surprise to me, and we could have no greater ally. Thank you Jack for being there. Your presence was inspiring.

I got to talk to several Senators, and a few Delegates (including a drive by with Dumais). I personally talked about Senate bill 511 and House bill 663. My family IS a "Good & Substantial" reason. One Senator said, "Just go get a permit", completely not understanding that a regular citizen cannot get near one.

There were other moments of conversation among folks who did not approve, and I will save them for non-internet discussions, and there were also many folks who walked by and I quote, "we support you and pray for you".

I was really encouraged that the empty holsters I was (we were) wearing went almost completely unnoticed. It was a sign to me that even open carry would not be noticed by the general public. Many representatives I spoke to I had to actually bring it up to them, they were oblivious, which to me means that it could be normal in Maryland as much as it is normal in real America.

You can participate at any level you want, and for any reason you want. No pressure is put on you, and there are people there who can help respond to opposition or support if you need help, or can't find the right words at the moment, so all I can say is come out for YOUR reason when these events are held.

It will make you feel like you have accomplished something, and you will have.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I was so very proud to be a part of today (as I usually am when I get to one).

While a very strong few anchor these events (Thank you, you know who you are), it is an outlet for us to express ourselves in a way that is personally unique. This is TRULY a grass roots movement.

Each sign and each bill we fought or endorsed is personal, and has its own meaning to each individual, yet we can fight different battles on the same field for the same end game.

It was my honor to meet and thank the guys from Second Liberty today. They were a breath of fresh air and a great asset to Americans who love freedom. I want to personally thank them (again) for coming out to defend the rights of all citizens. I look forward to burning up some ammo with you guys.

Jack M. was a complete surprise to me, and we could have no greater ally. Thank you Jack for being there. Your presence was inspiring.

I got to talk to several Senators, and a few Delegates (including a drive by with Dumais). I personally talked about Senate bill 511 and House bill 663. My family IS a "Good & Substantial" reason. One Senator said, "Just go get a permit", completely not understanding that a regular citizen cannot get near one.

There were other moments of conversation among folks who did not approve, and I will save them for non-internet discussions, and there were also many folks who walked by and I quote, "we support you and pray for you".

I was really encouraged that the empty holsters I was (we were) wearing went almost completely unnoticed. It was a sign to me that even open carry would not be noticed by the general public. Many representatives I spoke to I had to actually bring it up to them, they were oblivious, which to me means that it could be normal in Maryland as much as it is normal in real America.

You can participate at any level you want, and for any reason you want. No pressure is put on you, and there are people there who can help respond to opposition or support if you need help, or can't find the right words at the moment, so all I can say is come out for YOUR reason when these events are held.

It will make you feel like you have accomplished something, and you will have.

Agree. :thumbsup:

And thanks to those who did show up to represent us. :mdpatriot:patriot:

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013
    There are some seriously good signs out there.

Stoveman, great work in front of the camera. Clear and concise.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Fire in the Streets of Annapolis ...

Music by Taddy Porter - Expendables 3 Soundtrack

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra