Does the word IDIOT describe these guys adequately enough?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Well at least they were following some of SB281. You know the part with the 10 round limit on magazines, oh wait, nvm........

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Thank goodness he had a reduced capacity magazine stuffed up his ass crack... imagine the pain if it had been filled to capacity? Oh the horror! :mad54: So THAT'S why they mandated reduced capacity mags. Who knew? :innocent0

LOL, could not of said it better.. :-)

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Impossible, no illegal firearms have existed in Maryland since October 1st.

Did the article state what the charges were? It might not have been that the firearms were "illegal". It might have been all about them being concealed and/or transported improperly. Oh yeah, there was the one guy that was prohibited from possessing them because of a prior drug possession charge.

The other guy just thought it was a Shall Issue state. lol

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    And the charges are in....

Baker (Case 5Q00056593)
    Handgun in Vehicle (CR.4.203)
    Handgun on Person (CR.4.203)
    Illegal Poss Ammo (No Statute Listed)
    Reg Firearm: Illegal Possession (PS.5.133.(b))

Morgan (Case 3Q00056605)
    Handgun in Vehicle (CR.4.203)
    Handgun on Person (CR.4.203)
    Poss of Firearm Minor (PS.5.133.(d))

Mark

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    Try working in corrections....
    The other night, I spent over thirty minutes trying to negotiate with a naked man who had been hobbled and placed in an observation cell, to remove a pair of earbuds that he had smuggled into segregation in his rectum.
    He completely refused for over 16 hours to remove the headphones from his ass and give them up. every hour or so he would take them out to show that he still had them and would then re-insert them. He liked to brag about how large an item he could fit up there [such as a coke can or an Iphone] Hours later, after some shield time, he dropped them onto the floor so he could return to segregation and get his mattress back.
    Just another day in the big house.

KingGeorge

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2013
    Sb281 didn't address the black market firearms so as we can see there still available to be had for the criminals. And as we can see there still conceal carrying there illegal firearms.

KingGeorge

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2013
    Just imagine if they wasn't speeding they'd still be out on the streets with there illegal weapons robbing people and shooting people. He'll one of them is already back out on the streets and he'll just go get another gun on the black market with ease.

ksy95

Mar 11, 2013
    This is all a lie. Everyone knows handguns are unobtainable without an HQL now! My life is a lie!

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    illegal possesion of a handgun and already out on bond too. :sad20:

i forget, but can anyone cite which part of SB281 dealt with stricter penalties for firearms offenders?

I think this is the comment that does it for me. Legislatures claim to be about public safety yet their actions prove otherwise.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Okay, they were caught, arrested and charged. Now lets see if they get convicted on the charges or allowed to plea to a lesser charge that will allow them to serve less than a year. If they actually do get convicted on the original charges, how much of their sentence will they end up serving, before getting out and starting all over again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom