• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    Presumably, there is a mechanism that keeps the action locked until the second trigger (whichever one happens to be second) is pulled. That's just a guess, but it doesn't seem that difficult to design and it would make some sence... Otherwise you would always be ejecting loaded rounds if you did not pull both triggers at the exact same time.

Everyone can make fun of me, but I would consider getting one as a collector's item if they were not too expensive... 50+ years from now, I could easily see this gaining value as a historical curiosity... like the Le Faucheux double barrel pin fired revolver.

EDIT - Looking at the write-up and pictures on the Firearms Blog, I now see that the two sides have a unified hammer... so you need to press both triggers to release it.
    img_20120310162338-tfb.jpeg

Because of this fact the ATF will probably classify it as a machine gun...no 2011 for anyone:sad20:

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Because of this fact the ATF will probably classify it as a machine gun...no 2011 for anyone:sad20:

You press 2 triggers and you fire 2 bullets... If you press 1 trigger you fire no bullets... How is that a gun that fires more than one bullet with the pull of one trigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom