• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trap

Sep 26, 2010
    Germantown
    Friday was a zoo!! Opened at 1pm instead of the standard 3pm. Saturday was busy and steady.

We sold out of LRP by 1:30 on Friday. SPP made it till 10:15 this morning. Still have SPMP and Cheddite SG 209 primers.

Our powders were hit hard too as well as pistol bullets.

Crowd so far today is getting thicker.
    Thanks for the good deal on the 148 grain .358 DEWC bullets. 20 bucks for 500 plus bullets!

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I went on Saturday - definitely a good spot for mags and smaller items, but many of the firearms were sky high, save for the milsurp guy in the front of the “big room.” He had reasonable prices on several items, even three very nice FN-49s: Two Luxembourgish and one Venezuelan. If I had the money, I would have adopted one of them…

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Not a bad show. Traffic from Baltimore was surprisingly light. Show wasn’t too packed. Didn’t see anything I couldn’t live without. Still tempted by those $400 bay Silah bennelli m4 clones. Don’t want to be the guinea pig though.

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    I went today and specifically for Mags. Got 4 28 Duramags for 6.8 SPC from a vendor since I can't order them. I did find that Precision Arms was there and they are out of Fallings Waters WV and could possibly buy from them in the future. $40 just about for 6.8 mags seemed a bit high, but cheaper than driving a long way out and they are available.

One vendor had a huge table of AR parts, all disassembled stuff. When I asked if he had Magazines. He couldn't speak English and figured everything was China Produced.

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    I stopped in when the show opened Friday. It was crazy busy. Managed to fine some H4350 powder and CCI large rifle primers. Didn't see any particularly good deals on amything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom