• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    A Thread for Posting the Tyranical Wet Dreams of the Left

Feds order banks to look for transactions with the words "Trump", "MAGA", "Cabela's", "Dicks Sporting Goods", "Bass Pro Shops" as well as Bible purchases...

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    i understand some of those, looking into fricken bible thumpers, trumpers and trumpets...

but why dicks? everyone know they dont sell gun stuff any more!

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Violent right wing domestic extremists depend on Bass Pro and Dicks for all their violent right wing domestic extremist supplies. That's where they buy all their redneck stuff.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Violent right wing domestic extremists depend on Bass Pro and Dicks for all their violent right wing domestic extremist supplies. That's where they buy all their redneck stuff.

****Also Cabela's. No way the government lets those guys off. I bought a couple of really nice hunting hats there! One blends in perfectly in duck country, and the other helps keep my ears warm!

No way a deplorable like me wants cold ears if there is any revolutionizing or overthrowing of the government/Jan 6 re-enactments, etc.. going on!

hunting.jpg

fur hat.jpg

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Or date nights at Waffle House. :D

BTW~Is the nightmare somehow limited to Central Maryland in some odd way?

****Oh yea! Really looking forward to both Feb 14th and March 14th this year! :innocent0

Bacon, eggs, hash browns with Velveeta or similar cheese melted on top for a romantic share able appetizer, Pecan Waffles, Coffee, Cherry Coke with that nice syrup they put in it... Nice gal sitting across from me assuming we don't sit at the bar area to watch the short order cook do their magic... It's what Waffle House is all about!

I bet they really step up their cooking for Valentines Day beyond their normal awesomeness !

Hedo-Steak-1-1200x879-1156870905.jpg

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Some Dbag staffer remembered seeing an evil assault side by side there years ago. Who needs that many barrels? :omg:

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Stopping The Threat of 70 Y/O Grandma's Taking a Tour of the Capitol Conducted by the Capitol Police is "FBI's Number 1 Priority"

Yup, The Insumerection is the FBI's biggest investigation EVER. Bigger than 9/11.

The riots of 2020 and the destruction of several Federal buildings that occured? Enh...not so much...make that, not at all.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Stopping The Threat of 70 Y/O Grandma's Taking a Tour of the Capitol Conducted by the Capitol Police is "FBI's Number 1 Priority"

Yup, The Insumerection is the FBI's biggest investigation EVER. Bigger than 9/11.
    ... and the true enemies of our nation are planning as we speak and laughing at the stupidity of our government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom