• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    I also noticed that Sara Elfreth is out, thank goodness. I literally used to grit my teeth when I received email and snail mail from her office. Time to put that Elf back on the shelf and out of my life.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Just amazing how democrats have these come from behind victories several days after an election. Didn't think it could happen in AA County but sure enough they pulled it off. Makes me not want to vote, which is probably part of their plan.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    Just amazing how democrats have these come from behind victories several days after an election. Didn't think it could happen in AA County but sure enough they pulled it off. Makes me not want to vote, which is probably part of their plan.
    At this point, the county gets what it deserves. People wanted low end housing and they got it. People cried when Pittman wouldn't let them work, then went and voted for him anyway.

I really thought AA County was going to be the last holdout in Maryland, but it was only a decade behind their

When I moved here we had a Red Senator and 3 Red house members in the Maryland chambers. Now we have one Red house member.

The numbers don't lie, mail in ballots won it for the Democrats. Either Republicans start embracing it or they will be non-existent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom