• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coehorn

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2024
    Baltimore County
    Telling pulled over women to blow into the penis shaped breathalyzer machine was probably a bad idea.

Now they have to go through all that chest worn camera video to find the culprits.

Identifying women by the backs of their heads could present a challenge.

N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    Update just posted

On Wednesday afternoon, a law enforcement source within Caroline County told WBOC a whistleblower had alerted the Maryland State Prosecutor of an ongoing situation within the Ridgely Police Department. According to that source, the investigation stems from Ridgely Police not properly disposing of surplus equipment, including guns and cars.

WBOC's source also tells us the police were accused of of not submitting administrative reports and failing to complete background checks on new officers.

larr

Apr 1, 2011
    Easternshore
    Update just posted
    A good while ago they had a chief of police who knew how to apply for grants and military surplus. I know that he got a couple of 50 cal rifles and a bunch of m16's or m4's . I also believe he acquired a mrap also. He has passed away now but I wonder if it was those items. I believe that just before he passed on, he was in the process of applying for a helicopter

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    A good while ago they had a chief of police who knew how to apply for grants and military surplus. I know that he got a couple of 50 cal rifles and a bunch of m16's or m4's . I also believe he acquired a mrap also. He has passed away now but I wonder if it was those items. I believe that just before he passed on, he was in the process of applying for a helicopter
    the Frederick sheriff weeps

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Ridgely police dept has been put on paid leave and no one seems to know why or just not allowed to say.
    I thought maybe they took someone for a swimming lesson like the Seaford cops did one time
    when they were handcuffed.
    And it wasn't too awful long ago the Greensboro police had a problem with someone they took into custody that couldn't breathe or something like that.
    Telling pulled over women to blow into the penis shaped breathalyzer machine was probably a bad idea.

Now they have to go through all that chest worn camera video to find the culprits.

Identifying women by the backs of their heads could present a challenge.
    What color is your wife's hair again? It s a small world over here someone may recognize her by what kind of knot she got.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Only the police and the military...
    Oh, wait, nevermind.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Probably too many shenanigans.

dea5e347-db0a-4623-9962-4cbd9d266ec7_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics