• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    A good while ago they had a chief of police who knew how to apply for grants and military surplus. I know that he got a couple of 50 cal rifles and a bunch of m16's or m4's . I also believe he acquired a mrap also. He has passed away now but I wonder if it was those items. I believe that just before he passed on, he was in the process of applying for a helicopter
    The ratio of crooked and law abiding has substantially changed nationwide over the years to the point where law abiding will be no more.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    The ratio of crooked and law abiding has substantially changed nationwide over the years to the point where law abiding will be no more.
    This has been a recurring theme of conversation when drinking a beer with a buddy of mine.

There will still be law abiding folks, those are the ones with assets and have something to lose by not following the law. The one's without assets will drift down as there are fewer and fewer consequences for illegal actions.

And it really sucks balls when you get hit by an uninsured motorist who drove like a douche, who has no assets; you pay for his stupidity. Those fuckers should go to the boys camp for a year; if you can't pay then you serve time.

Property rights in this country have taken a big hit over the years.

larr

Apr 1, 2011
    Easternshore
    The sleepy town just two miles from the Delaware border is best known for its annual winter festival, which draws thousands of visitors.
    WTF What town is that article talking about???? It sure isn't Ridgely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom