• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Legendjerry

Oct 5, 2011
    I usually pray for good health, forgiveness of my sins and for the safety of loved ones. Watching the Skins D is giving me ulcers:mad54:. I didn't expect much this year but damn. I might start praying for the Jets fire Ryan and we get him as our D coordinator. I didn't expect much from the O this year with RG3s recovery and all. I just needed to vent.

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    The Redskins have sucked for years! The new addition of RG Wounded Knee will not help. He will be just a memory by the end of this or next season. He will probably end up as head coach of a local high school team.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    You mean the DC Perpetual Losers. The Redskins died when Norv Turner wrecked the team.

Legendjerry

Oct 5, 2011
    The Redskins have sucked for years! The new addition of RG Wounded Knee will not help. He will be just a memory by the end of this or next season. He will probably end up as head coach of a local high school team.

Not likely. 2 solid additions to the O-line and a solid 2nd wide out will cure the offensive problems. By next year his knee should significantly improve barring additional injury, this would help with his running and precision throwing. Nice attempt at humor though........

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    And since the East is a walking corpse of a division this year, Skins are only a game out of first. Go figure.

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    The Skins have no heart but want to be paid top dollar and also charge top dollar for no Superbowl in how many years? If Wounded Knee doesn't play , they don't win. What are you paying for when you buy their tickets and and products?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom