• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    lol - the Skins at least won today. The entire NFC east is a bunch of pansies this year. The Eagles got smoked by Denver. The Giants lost to the Chiefs who won all of two games last year and have now beaten the Eagles and the Giants. The Cowboys got smoked by the Texans.

It is a miracle the Redskins could beat the all powerful Raiders. lol

Best not to pay attention to the games. Spend time shooting/hunting with kids or at the reloading bench, chopping wood, etc.

Legendjerry

Oct 5, 2011
    The Skins have no heart but want to be paid top dollar and also charge top dollar for no Superbowl in how many years? If Wounded Knee doesn't play , they don't win. What are you paying for when you buy their tickets and and products?

How is it they don't have any heart? They are a business operating in one of the most affluent areas in the east coast...of course they want to earn top dollar.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I survived the 70's as a Kid and a Skins fan and was rewarded with 3 Superbowl wins while a Teen, college student and new graduate. I now realize that I'll not see another Skins Superbowl because Snyder's Doctors are WAY better than mine and I won't outlive him to see the turn around to Washington when he's finally out of the picture. Big time star players don't do JACK if you don't have an offensive and Defensive Front line and D secondary. It really takes a balanced team with Drive and determination to make it big and none of them get that.
    RG 1 and III

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom