• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    If you can put up with his snoring it's fine with us. ;)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh s**t! I forgot about that. I hope he's got room on his bike for his CPAP machine!

Oh well, he has to put up with MY snoring, so there's that... and I don't have a CPAP machine.

-John

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Oh s**t! I forgot about that. I hope he's got room on his bike for his CPAP machine!

Oh well, he has to put up with MY snoring, so there's that... and I don't have a CPAP machine.

-John

A few years ago on the 9/11 ride we were in Somerset the first morning and had parked our bikes at the staging point and walked over to McDonalds for a quick breakfast.

There were four motor unit cops there from Greenwich, CT waiting in line next to us. One of them is telling his buddies that the cop that he shared a room with tried to kill him the night before.

Seems the first cop retired early and his room mate was still out drinking. First cop has a CPAP machine that he plugged in next to the bed and unplugged the light because the light was controlled by the switch next to the door. So he starts the machine, puts on the mask and it's nightey night time.

Second cop comes back to the room much later and is hammered, hits the switch a couple of times and when the light doesn't come on he heads to the bathroom. Well apparently he left the switch in the off position which killed the power to the CPAP machine and left the first cop gasping for air after a few minutes.

First cop says he thought that his ex wife had tracked him down and had put a pillow over his face.....:lol2:

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Well I'm not going to be able to get away from work. We had one of our lowboy driver pass away at work a couple of weeks ago so that left us with three, and one had already put in for this Saturday off so that leaves myself and one other for Saturday so there goes my ride time. I'm hoping 4570 can make the ride and carry the Hooligan torch for the meetup and ride.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Well I'm not going to be able to get away from work. We had one of our lowboy driver pass away at work a couple of weeks ago so that left us with three, and one had already put in for this Saturday off so that leaves myself and one other for Saturday so there goes my ride time. I'm hoping 4570 can make the ride and carry the Hooligan torch for the meetup and ride.

Sorry for your loss.

I'll have to make it up to a Hooligan shoot sometime.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm planning being at the range Sunday morning, unless some ass decides to work Sunday, stop by on the ride back home. I'm sure everybody will be there until around 10:00 AM. :thumbsup:

We will be riding home, but thanks for the invite. Shooting with the Hooligans is definitely on my bucket list.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    For those who would like to do breakfast before the ride we are meeting at the Elkridge Deli Cafe on Rt 1, directly across the street from the Green Valley at 7am ish.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    For those who would like to do breakfast before the ride we are meeting at the Elkridge Deli Cafe on Rt 1, directly across the street from the Green Valley at 7am ish.

We will be there for a light breakfast , don't want to have the bathroom breaks..........................:D:rolleyes: eggs & coffee

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Mrs. Stove took about 2 hours to pack tonight for an overnight trip, LOL.

I threw a jacket, pair of skivvies, socks and a shirt into a saddlebag liner and hollered CLEAR!

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Safe travels my friends, I'll be there in spirit, but I'm sitting at work already waiting for daylight to move my first piece of equipment for the day.:mad54:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just met up with the Carroll County crew.
    f27dffba25e230f1b43563219b8d00c3.jpg
    253ba68ffadd1455b398a41c0756af83.jpg

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Probably too late for you to see this unless you make a stop. It's a beautiful morning up here 51* and sunny as compared to yesterday which was cloudy and rain. See you all later.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    We just got back. What a great day. Thanks Stoveman and all for a super ride. Seeing the wall of names really hits you.

Attachments

• IMG_1276.jpg
      IMG_1276.jpg
      113.4 KB · Views: 170

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Those of us who are staying in Somerset just bid farewell to hitwtom and his lovely wife and 45-70 In MD who stuck around and had dinner with us.

Great folks, all. Thanks for your hospitality and spending your day with us we had a blast.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Those of us who are staying in Somerset just bid farewell to hitwtom and his lovely wife and 45-70 In MD who stuck around and had dinner with us.

Great folks, all. Thanks for your hospitality and spending your day with us we had a blast.

I'm glad that a couple from our group of ruffians could meetup with you all, wish I could have.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom