• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    So your saying you don't want to support the local shops. :sad20:

What he's saying is support the free market!!!! (Stuff is only worth what others are willing to pay you for it). Have the local shops kept prices the same when SHTF? How did that workout for you? Did you get a deal from your shop because you have supported them in the past? I think this has been discussed before; competition is a great thing.

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    Huh, it is only a few dollars above the DD MSRP

Exactly my point... there are a few DD m4v's online for buy it nows at the 1500-1550 range.. .which means 1600 to your ffl. Not too shabby at all, wait until you all go to Frederick Gun show this coming weekend and still see them for 1900+

navycrna

Smell My Face
    Feb 28, 2007
    howard county
    Have the local shops kept prices the same when SHTF? How did that workout for you? Did you get a deal from your shop because you have supported them in the past? competition is a great thing.

I agree competition is a great thing but to come out in the OP and basically say F**k the locals is ridiculous. And yes the local shops I go to have kept prices competitive and yes I still get good deals because of my relationship with them.

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    I'm pretty sure I did NOT say F the locals.... Heck I buy stuff all the time from them however, I know that I overspent for my DD and for this price its a good deal... Have you considered the last time you asked your local FFL if they had or are expecting to get a DD in stock... I bet 90% of them dont have the stock, if they do they want 1900+.... if you are looking for a quality good at a good price before MD goes crazy and makes them all illegal (don't forget the now 45-60 day wait period) then I'd definitely go online for a purchase

Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    I agree competition is a great thing but to come out in the OP and basically say F**k the locals is ridiculous. And yes the local shops I go to have kept prices competitive and yes I still get good deals because of my relationship with them.

As you state, "...they kept prices competitive". The OP has found a listing that was a lot more comparative than any current deal found at a local shop. That's all....

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    and the local shops would be crazy if they didn't want to make some $$ on the transfer... most of the time online sellers if you message them about "not shipping to MD" they will ship without the Pmag and then they will ship to md. ... unless you are talking about BUDS who refuses to ship to MD with or without the pmag

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom