• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vr6jettaboy

Apr 11, 2023
    Baltimore
    Looking for help advice on Maryland Expungements I'm just finishing all my court ordered Expungements and want to put for my HGP . I have been herring a lot of bad news on the state Police disapprovals i have some information of the process looking for more any help would be appreciated thank you very much

vr6jettaboy

Apr 11, 2023
    Baltimore
    State police denying HGP permits and HQL after Expunged criminal records I haven't applied yet because I'm not sure if i will have any problems when I apply

LAC_MD

Oct 18, 2022
    Towson
    Oh ok guess that would depend on the crime and if the expungement process is complete. I think there are some threads around here covering expungements

LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    I'm just finishing all my court ordered Expungements
    Something fishy!
    I agree. Never heard of the courts ordering an expungement. OP posted in MD 2A forum also asking the same info.
    Too many typos and grammar errors for me to accept this guy as legit.

vr6jettaboy

Apr 11, 2023
    Baltimore
    Good morning I have had expungements on guilty findings I had a waiting period of 10 years I went to court in Baltimore city for the hearing the judge granted the expungement on the charge of theft so I wanted to make sure I go through this process of getting my HGP I just be hearing a lot information on the Maryland state police denying HGP and HQL of people After Expungements so I directed by a good friend to make sure I did everything correctly I would appreciate the help if not I appreciate ether way thank you

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    …Too many typos and grammar errors …

Apparently, this is something that one is going to have to simply get used to.

Sadly, just 3 days ago, I watched a young man set to graduate the So MD public school system in 2 weeks spell his home in Benedict, MD as “Benedicked

He was completely baffled as to why I laughed and that I thought he spelled it that way intentionally, as some sort of joke. I am still trembling now, knowing that this young dude is graduating and going out into the world with a MD high school diploma from So. MD, not BaltiMorgue …

(6 or 7 years ago same student wrote “Mome” on the outside of an envelope containing a Mothers Day card, instead of Mommy. I offered to intervene then by paying for tutoring le$$on$ then and there but, was rebuffed by the child’s family including his grandparents: “He needs to focus on (team sports).”

Cant make this sh*t up.

vr6jettaboy

Apr 11, 2023
    Baltimore
    Oh ok guess that would depend on the crime and if the expungement process is complete. I think there are some threads around here covering expungements
    I very new here and I appreciate the help and information the charge was theft I had a waiting period of 10 years before I could file for the expungement it was granted I have some compliance forms back so I just want to have my fire arms rights back thank you so much

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Apparently, this is something that one is going to have to simply get used to.

Sadly, just 3 days ago, I watched a young man set to graduate the So MD public school system in 2 weeks spell his home in Benedict, MD as “Benedicked

He was completely baffled as to why I laughed and that I thought he spelled it that way intentionally, as some sort of joke. I am still trembling now, knowing that this young dude is graduating and going out into the world with a MD high school diploma from So. MD, not BaltiMorgue …

(6 or 7 years ago same student wrote “Mome” on the outside of an envelope containing a Mothers Day card, instead of Mommy. I offered to intervene then by paying for tutoring le$$on$ then and there but, was rebuffed by the child’s family including his grandparents: “He needs to focus on (team sports).”

Cant make this sh*t up.
    but...but...diversity, equity, climate change and SJ--- so much more important than readin', writin' n' rithmatic :omg::sarcasm::tantrum:

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956