• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    A buddy of mine just emailed this to me. Next Wed there will be Gun Auction at the old C-Mart in Forest Hill/Bel Air. Preview is this weekend. I plan on going just to check it out this weekend and maybe the auction itself if there is something I want.

If you go to the website it has pix of whats being auctioned but the website keeps locking up on me. Hazzard folks, if you're going LMK maybe we can meet up. I saw a P-08, P-38, revolvers, and a bunch of long guns before it locked me up.

The preview for the gun auction at the old C-Mart, Rock Spring Rd. and Bynum Red Pump Rd., is THIS WEEKEND, Dec. 5th and 6th, from 10am to 3pm

The AUCTION is WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9th BEGINNING AT 5PM at the same location.

Britains pictures will be posted this coming by FRIDAY morning. Also coming FRIDAY afternoon is an UPDATED and COMPLETED Gun List w/ estimates and condition reports etc.

See: www.isennockauctions.com for pictures, etc.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    I live accross the Street, I plan to be there.

The Photos show a Mini 14 & SKS but most is Sporting, very little Military. I also see Powder, Brass and other Reloading components.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Wow nice collection of pool cues!
    I wouldnt mind going to this as well but I know the wife is working late Wed, id have to play it by ear.
    also isnt that a 30 round mag on that SKS? does the No transfers of 30 rounders in Md still apply at auctions?

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Wow nice collection of pool cues!
    I wouldnt mind going to this as well but I know the wife is working late Wed, id have to play it by ear.
    also isnt that a 30 round mag on that SKS? does the No transfers of 30 rounders in Md still apply at auctions?

if i'm correct the only exception for 30rds mags are LEO (duty use)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom