• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • natsb

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2013
    southern MD
    Hello from Calvert County. My wife and I just bought new handguns to beat the new October 1st laws. This looked like a great place to share thoughts and information with kindred spirits. Before this purchase I had several rifles and shotguns and a 1951 Ruger Mark I as my sole pistol. I would hate to think of how many thousands of rounds I have put through that little guy.

My new gun is a Ruger SR40c. My wife picked the SA XDm 5.25 45ACP Competition Series. I picked mine because I loved the way it felt in my hand, it hit everything I pointed it at with accuracy, and it is a joy to shoot. My wife picked hers because it was "pretty, and bigger" than mine (sigh...).

Any ways, we both love to shoot and she is the better shot. I can't wait till the waiting period is over so we can test out her bigger is better theory at the range.

cjp45

Sep 19, 2013
    Calvert County
    Welcome nice to see more Calvert people here, I am also a new gun owner will picked up a M&P 40 on Wednesday. I also got a stag arms 15 lower. enjoy everything and see you on the range someday.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!

COME DOWN TO ANNAPOLIS ON THE 23RD IF YOU CAN!

Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]MDS Gear Store[/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 102

Bob Lee $wagger

Roll Tide
    Jan 5, 2013
    Orange Beach, Alabama
    Welcome from Dunkirk!! Hope to see you out at the range.

MD Designated Collector
    Utah CCW - good in 30+ states but not in the People's Republic of Marylandstan. Martin OweMalley "Supreme Dicktator"

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    Greetings from Rising Sun!!!! My wife and I just purchased new handguns, also. We took delivery about one week ago to beat the deadline. She picked out a Sig P229 (9mm) and I opted for the Beretta 96A1 (40 CAL). Good shooting to ya. :patriot:

Zibner

Aug 15, 2013
    Lexington Park Md
    Hello from Calvert County. My wife and I just bought new handguns to beat the new October 1st laws. This looked like a great place to share thoughts and information with kindred spirits. Before this purchase I had several rifles and shotguns and a 1951 Ruger Mark I as my sole pistol. I would hate to think of how many thousands of rounds I have put through that little guy.

My new gun is a Ruger SR40c. My wife picked the SA XDm 5.25 45ACP Competition Series. I picked mine because I loved the way it felt in my hand, it hit everything I pointed it at with accuracy, and it is a joy to shoot. My wife picked hers because it was "pretty, and bigger" than mine (sigh...).

Any ways, we both love to shoot and she is the better shot. I can't wait till the waiting period is over so we can test out her bigger is better theory at the range.

Welcome from Lexington Park, my wife did the same thing with a white Rhino 357 "pretty" :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom