• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Update!!!! After several calls to MSP who basically told us to go pound sand we are SOL its a civil matter. We located the collection at One Stop Gun Shop LLC in Georgetown DE (Which is listed online as closed). The owner Bud Rummel is telling us that We need a safety course to get them back and complete paperwork on all guns and he will not release them. He also stated he will not release the handguns or ship them back to a MD FFL. Anyone know a shop near DE or one in DE that can help us get this guns back? Thanks BigRick.

I'd tell that gun shop owner that he'd hear from my lawyer and possibly the police for receiving stolen property.
    Don't understand how it's a civil matter when they were essentially stolen by the business partner when they weren't his to begin with. This whole thing is F'ed up.
    I hope it all works out for the family.

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    I'd tell that gun shop owner that he'd hear from my lawyer and possibly the police for receiving stolen property.
    Don't understand how it's a civil matter when they were essentially stolen by the business partner when they weren't his to begin with. This whole thing is F'ed up.
    I hope it all works out for the family.

It's BS. You can bet your rear that if they were used in a crime they would be knocking on the door. We are trying to deal with the so called shop owner but he is being a dick and the best part is he says the owner consigned the guns but had no Idea that the owner lived in MD until he got the paperwork from the estate. So It only gets better and better.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Update!!!! After several calls to MSP who basically told us to go pound sand we are SOL its a civil matter. We located the collection at One Stop Gun Shop LLC in Georgetown DE (Which is listed online as closed). The owner Bud Rummel is telling us that We need a safety course to get them back and complete paperwork on all guns and he will not release them. He also stated he will not release the handguns or ship them back to a MD FFL. Anyone know a shop near DE or one in DE that can help us get this guns back? Thanks BigRick.

His FFL is good thru 2024. https://www.fflapi.com/store/one-stop-gun-shop-llc/

I'd call Delaware State Police and ask to speak to an detective. 302-856-5850. Troop 4 is less than 5 miles away from his home.

Also check the names here in this press release. I posted a story https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=263565 a few weeks ago on a straw purchase bust in the Delaware forum. https://news.delaware.gov/2022/02/1...arges-against-sussex-county-straw-purchasers/ You may be able to get some traction with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JBIRD EST.1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom