HERE we go... She wants a little teeny gun now!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    She'll probably hate the LCP after feeling the cumulative effects of recoil after firing a dozen or two rounds. If you and/or she prefer 9mm over .380, check out the Beretta Nano. In person, the Nano is very small and thin for a 9mm, but not so small that recoil will be intolerable/unmanageable. Probably the worst thing you can do is hurry up and buy something just for the sake of buying it, so take your time to see as many options as practical.

You mentioned the Bodyguard 380 in one of your posts. Personally, I hate it. From sample to sample that I've handled, trigger quality and pull varies greatly. Overall look and feel of the gun leaves a lot to be desired. To me, it's too Fisher-Price toy-like.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    :thumbsup: Another LCP fan here.... I have about 1000 rounds thru it... Had somew hiccups till about round 200-225 but smooth as silk now.

Like it was said earlier, not really a range gun. I feed no more than 200 at a time thru it.... Hornady Critical defense is my preferred self defense round.

I also have a Kel Tec PF9 (which I am still not sold on as a carry weapon for self defense. It seems to FTE and FTF. I haven't given up yet but I am not far from it. It is a darn shame because it is an easily concealed pistol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom