• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MicheleM

Feb 13, 2013
    Cecil County
    I don't think their food is that great anyway. Wasn't impressed but WAS there for the food.

And mine are better...not talking about the wings.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Who cares? Not everyone agrees with us. Lets boycott EVERYTHING! "Send them a message"? Im sure they say, "hey why dont we ever have any gun enthusiasts eating here anymore. Perhaps we should change our policy and local laws to accommodate them".

FREEEEEEDOM FRIES!

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    TN allowed guns in restaurants that serve alcohol, starting in late 2010, though they can still prohibit at their choice. Any person who carries in the restaurant may not be served or consume alcohol. Some restaurants who make a significant portion of their money from sales of alcohol, had issues with the bill before passage.

If Hooters doesn't want you in their house, then they don't get your money.

Nemo24

O'Malley can bite me
    Aug 7, 2007
    Berryville, VA
    Right on both counts. I'm there at least twice a month and they DO NOT have anything posted about firearms.

And the new Daytona wings are freaking awesome! :party29:

The one next to the Convention Center in Chantilly never had a problem...

IIRC, there was a even negligent discharge there after one of the gun shoes, a while back...

Jamie

(P.S. Yes, I do realize the humor of that last statement...)

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I don't go to Hooters for anything lol.

If I want food, I'll go elsewhere. If I want girls, I'll go to a strip club.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    TN allowed guns in restaurants that serve alcohol, starting in late 2010, though they can still prohibit at their choice. Any person who carries in the restaurant may not be served or consume alcohol. Some restaurants who make a significant portion of their money from sales of alcohol, had issues with the bill before passage.

If Hooters doesn't want you in their house, then they don't get your money.

This.

When I was in Nashville a few years back, they said that businesses could opt-out of allowing carry in their establishments. It was a big stink back then on the local news. It was also refreshing watching the news not portray gun owners as evil and treat gun ownership as a right.:thumbsup:

The MD BGOS was melting away as I watched TN TV, but quickly returned once I got back to MD.:sad20: Wish I could have stayed. It's healthy to look outside of our nanny state every once in a while to see how a free America lives.

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    Here is the pic he sent. Oh and I realize I made a mistake on the fine. MAX 500 not Min. And it says wepons. IF my sidearm hasn't killed or assulted anyone today, is it still a weapon??

Attachments

• hooters.jpg
      hooters.jpg
      63.5 KB · Views: 112

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Could just be a single locations decision. Take the Hooters in Newark DE. They are anti as they have asked people OC to leave and I believe they even installed a sign. The Hooters in New Castle DE however has never said a word to my knowledge.

Right. Before the call goes out to boycott Hooters, how ' bout somebody makes sure this is a corporate vs local decision. Plus, it applies to all weapons not just guns. Their shop, their rules-- fair enough.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom