• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    Since SBRs are pistols in Maryland, I'd grab my AR SBR. In the spirit of the thread, I'd grap my USP9T LEM with Jet Funnel and 18rd mag, plus optional suppressor.

EDIT: I could also grab a 30ish whatever many round mag for the USP9, but I don't own one. They're over $100ea. :lol2:

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    For a true SHTF situation, I wish I had a Glock, particularly a Glock 17 or 19. Parts, accessories and ammo would be readily available to scavenge due to the fact that it's probably the most common handgun in existence right now.

otherwise I'd take my 1911 - what used to be the most common semi-auto handgun in existence.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    g17 is a great choice - high likelihood of finding (appropriating as needed) ammo and add'l mags.

so either that or g35, both with extended mags (arredondo +5's) or if allowed by this thread, the big sticks.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Glock with hi cap mag.

Maybe a few rooftop Koreans too ...

4750d1407964065-craigs-list-add-running-ferguson-area-roof-koreans.jpg

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    For a true SHTF situation, I wish I had a Glock, particularly a Glock 17 or 19. Parts, accessories and ammo would be readily available to scavenge due to the fact that it's probably the most common handgun in existence right now.

otherwise I'd take my 1911 - what used to be the most common semi-auto handgun in existence.

But 1911s are much easier to work on.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    My HK USP 45 for me, goes bang every time, lots of large bullets.
    I hope you don't lose your only magazine, because you'll be shit out of luck to find another one if you do. :D

I also have a USP 45, and I almost said that, and for the very same reasons you did - ALWAYS goes bang, and it shoots better than I do. It's a tack driver if I do my part.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    ...walk out of your abode with one handgun with one fully loaded mag, what would it be? I would take my Glock 17...how about you?..

The original question didn't say you had to already own the gun, nor does it have to be MD legal. So let me change my answer to a full auto G33, with standard magazine (33 rounds). I'll trade it later for something more valuable down the road. This game never gets old! :)

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    The original question didn't say you had to already own the gun, nor does it have to be MD legal. So let me change my answer to a full auto G33, with standard magazine (33 rounds). I'll trade it later for something more valuable down the road. This game never gets old! :)

But, it does take up valuable bandwidth. Just sayin. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom