• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    They never think these things thru…

What about morning after pills?

Are they any less of a necessity? A right?
    The food that restaurant patrons go there to eat is more basic and necessary than any of that.

From here after, restaurants should be required to feed their patrons for free!!!

Yeah, that's the ticket! :rolleyes:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Am I the only one that can remember pay toilet stalls?
    I used one in the Lisbon train station and another at the tourist center in Sintra a few weeks ago. Clean, monitored, and good value. Nobody complained.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Look for them all to be stolen and cost taxpayers even more. Oh and shoved down the toilet so they can blossom like the winning lid opened on Wonderama. Bob McAllister weeps

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    I wonder how many people carry toilet paper to the public restrooms they use.

I know I am always thankful that places of public accommodation have restrooms for me to use (at their expense) and toilet paper (at their expense). Soap (at their expense) and water (at their expense) for me to and some paper towels or hot air dryers (at their expense).

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I wonder how many people carry toilet paper to the public restrooms they use.

I know I am always thankful that places of public accommodation have restrooms for me to use (at their expense) and toilet paper (at their expense). Soap (at their expense) and water (at their expense) for me to and some paper towels or hot air dryers (at their expense).
    It's not (at their expense.)

It's part of their basic monthly nut, part of what they have to pass along to their customers.

Otherwise, they go out of business.

Are you a business person, or a government person?

Who do you think pays for it?

Nobody, because it's "free"?

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    It's not (at their expense.)

It's part of their basic monthly nut, part of what they have to pass along to their customers.

Otherwise, they go out of business.

Are you a business person, or a government person?

Who do you think pays for it?

Nobody, because it's "free"?
    I understand they put it in their overhead. It is part of their business expenses (which is at their expense). They don't charge me buy the square, drop or soap or amount of hot air I use. The only difference with that and menstrual products is a bunch of dudes can get upset cause they aren't using them.

Bathroom facilities are there for sanitary reasons, mensuration is no different than having to take a crap.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Think that one thru for a second . It could be a major cost saver .

****THIS. Also drop ship condoms and all manner of other birth control - perhaps with universal instructions for so many of the kids who don't read well, or are otherwise a bit slow on the uptake due to societal inequities, racism, the Coriolis effect, not willing to swallow or take it in da butt, etc.. Don't care why - just pass out the birth control, and strongly encourage mitigation practices in addition to birth control, etc...

*Lots* of clearly unplanned pregnancies by people from all walks of life who would be better off never being parents, or at least not until they are ready for marriage after falling desperately in love, after some chaperoned dates to insure chastity, as well as enforcing a strict no touching rule until the marriage certificate is signed and notarized with all necessary filings in the court of marriage registrars in the community they reside in. Sex generally stops after that anyways, so win win... :thumbsup:

FB_IMG_1696297339350.jpg

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I understand they put it in their overhead. It is part of their business expenses (which is at their expense). They don't charge me buy the square, drop or soap or amount of hot air I use. The only difference with that and menstrual products is a bunch of dudes can get upset cause they aren't using them.

Bathroom facilities are there for sanitary reasons, mensuration is no different than having to take a crap.
    What about brushing teeth? Deodorant?

Some things are conducive to planning and providing for ahead of time.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    What about brushing teeth? Deodorant?

Some things are conducive to planning and providing for ahead of time.
    Really? Do you have a sudden unplanned need to stop your BO? You could plan to bring your own toilet paper too, but I bet you don't. Not being able to brush your teeth in public is not going to cause you humiliation and ruined clothing.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Anyone who has been to central or south America, or Thailand outside the urban centers, or many other places knows to have emergency TP available. Hell I tend to have some around because nothing tops off an unplanned digestive disaster discharge like applying (sand)paper to your *******, courtesy of a Kimberly Clarke Professional dual roll dispenser.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Look for them all to be stolen and cost taxpayers even more. Oh and shoved down the toilet so they can blossom like the winning lid opened on Wonderama. Bob McAllister weeps
    Your comment about blossoming reminding me of a Larry the Cable Guy routine. See first minute and a half of this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom