• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    gotta say -- I ordered a brace of these in the first round. I had high expectations from previous product orders from JoeBob, but my expectations were exceeded. These BCGs are sweeet indeed. I want to order 2 more, even though I've got what I need for the forseeable.

I messed up and somehow missed the t-shirt option. maybe... :innocent0

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Ha- I need to work on my reading comprehension... Your post wasn't a question. Oops

It's a nice looking BCG. I got mine two weeks ago.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Armed Ferret - I'll order it for you and when you get home you can get it. OK?

EDIT: and what size shirt do you want?

Seagrave - I've taken the liberty of getting one for him, at NO COST to him.

armed ferret - Consider this a token of my appreciation for your service. Just let me know where it has to be sent and I'll get it out to you, OK. :)

ETA: JoeBob's, I hope that doesn't get me into any gray areas with you guys. Just trying to do something good for a guy stuck in the sandbox.

ETAA: Didn't realize that someone had already taken care of armed ferret. :o

Looks like another currently deployed someone may be getting this instead - and if they're taken care of, looks like another build's about to get going.

Longhammer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 23, 2009
    JoeBob is the man! I have enough to complete my builds. Thanks for all you do for the shooting community and MD. Shooters.

d_c

Jul 7, 2009
    Texas
    Fantastic JoeBob, glad I clicked on here to take a look. Appreciate you taking care of us (and two ordered).

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Thanks JoeBob! I even remembered the shirt this time, I totally didn't see the adult shirts so I got my 7 year old one to wear to school. I just found the adult shirts and sent a note to see if they could change it to my size, not 15 minutes later I got a response that it would be changed. Try to find this kind of customer service anywhere and you would be looking for a very long time.

Your kid is totally getting suspended lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom