• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    price wise it was an offer i couldn't refuse and besides they are no longer being imported and will only go up in value :) Saiga .410

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Nice.

My favorite rifle is a Saiga 7.62x39 not converted.

They are a blast and I wish I picked up a S-12 when they were under 400 bucks about 7 years ago.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I had a saiga 410 a few years back. Ammo was a pain in the ass to find at that time in the right size. I sold it.... Wish I had held on to it now

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Werd. I've got my eye in a vepr12, but that saiga is nice :D

I did too. I went with the VEPR.
    My gut tells me that, due to its features, firepower and quality of construction, the VEPR-12 may go the way of the Polytech Legend AK (i.e., become quite collectible). I'd planned to replace its fixed stock with a Galil-style folder from Bonesteel, but I just heard that folding stocks on semi-auto shotguns are verboten in the PRM.

Attachments

• VEPR-12, ESL63 & New York Audio Labs OTL+2__-2_tonemapped.jpg
      VEPR-12, ESL63 & New York Audio Labs OTL+2__-2_tonemapped.jpg
      147.6 KB · Views: 388

Katrina3

Apr 30, 2015
    ohhhhhh u were talking about the gun! my computer wasn't loading the pix in this forum so i only read the first line ahahhahah im so dumb ignore my first comment lol

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    My gut tells me that, due to its features, firepower and quality of construction, the VEPR-12 may go the way of the Polytech Legend AK (i.e., become quite collectible). I'd planned to replace its fixed stock with a Galil-style folder from Bonesteel, but I just heard that folding stocks on semi-auto shotguns are verboten in the PRM.

damn how much did you invest in that?

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Just a coupla hundred more than the 590A1 (i.e., $799), which was my alternate option. But to be able to use large capacity mags (superior firepower being one of the primary reasons I went with the VEPR), it has to be made 922r complaint, so you've gotta factor-in the cost of a handful of USA-made parts, which, in my case, added a few hundred more to the kitty. But, in the end, she's fun, very accurate (with slugs), cycles fast (like any AK-based action), equates to being a very big stick for home defense and outta scare the bejesus outta any liberal progressive that catches sight of 'er.:innocent0

Last edited:

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    price wise it was an offer i couldn't refuse and besides they are no longer being imported and will only go up in value :) Saiga .410

View attachment 149469

]

Saiga makes some good shotguns. Congrats on the purchase!

I agree, the Vepr12's are the Cadillac , adjustable rear sights, folding stock and mine shoots everything thrown at it. One hell of a shotgun. I have seriously considered buying another when classic keeps throwing them up at 799.99 just to put away for resale later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom