• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLD FORD GUY

Mar 31, 2012
    Baldwin, MD
    CMP has been saying since day one they aren't going to be theirs. I could be wrong but I doubt there are 10 of thousands of Korean War Vets that would be interested. look for internet sellers to be selling them in short time if they ever get here.

Thanks for the response. Guess I will just wait patiently as we are doing with Judge Legg and the stay in the Woollard case.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    CMP has been saying since day one they aren't going to be theirs. I could be wrong but I doubt there are 10 of thousands of Korean War Vets that would be interested. look for internet sellers to be selling them in short time if they ever get here.

Thanks for the response. Guess I will just wait patiently as we are doing with Judge Legg and the stay in the Woollard case.

Hang tough, plenty of nice Garands out there..... most can be had between $500.00 - $1,000 bucks. Who knows, I have a really sweet one that while I may love it...... I might find that I need a boat more. Eyes and ears open, things turn up all the time.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Don't know if Blue Sky's around either. I just used them as an example. IIRC, they had some pathetic examples in the past...

Plus, some reports are that the Koreans haven't been too diligent in taking care of the se weapons... :mad54:

Anyone get a chance to see those South American imported Garands they had up in York a6 or so months ago? Firewood stocks, sewer pipe barrels... Blech!

Jamie

I own a Blue Sky Arsenal M1 that was indeed shot out and had to be re-barreled. Orion 7 did a great job turning it into a real tack driver.

When I got it also had a cracked bullet guide and badly worn follower assembly, all easily replaced very inexpensively.

Of course it was dirt cheap, but I knew I'd be spending money fixing it up going in, so no worries.

If you want a nice shooter right out of the box, CMP is the way too go.

Here it is; the ammo is for another toy.

Garand001-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom