• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I was going to state as such but was trying to be an adult hahahahaha curses to you. hahahaha Love ya, brother.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Absolute Investigations in Westminster was busy this afternoon. Walked in at 2:55, walked out at 4:05. Seems like a bunch of the people in line ahead of me were getting printed for CC Public Schools.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    When I walked in there 2 hours after the SCOTUS Ruling they knew nothing about it

Bet they know now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    made an appt at heritage in frederick. got there about half an hour early. with no one currently getting printed, they took me early and i was in and out in about 15-20 minutes.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Why does everything have to be FREE and assumed that the state has the resources to man every fingerprint station in this initial wave of tens of thousands of applicants?
    People just want more, more, more! Gimme gimme gimme.

You should be happy that there are private businesses out there who can do the printing.
    It should be free because they require it to exercise a constitutional right. As it is it is just a license to print money for the private fingerprint outfits - 5 minutes -$50. People waiting in line to pay it. It should be available at any police station for free

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Some places require a permit and fee to hold a demonstration

Guess that’s wrong as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    We used American Identity Solutions in Bethesda off Democracy. Nice ladies running the place, in and out in minutes with an appointment, $62.40 total.
    So, as a follow up: Mrs. Occam just got a letter from CJIS (or whoever actually sends them) saying that the FBI's automated finger print system has rejected what AIS sent (her digitized prints) because they were too low quality to pass FBI muster. We had to schedule another appointment (Monday) and do it again. AIS says no charge, just bring the letter so they know how to re-submit fresh scans. No idea how or whether this will impact her W&C application, since she already shows a NICS number on her app. We'll see!

BartExp

Ultimate Member
    Wife and I went to the Berlin MD PD Wednesday. Had to wait for the 1 LEO to get back to the building (btw they moved out of downtown Berlin). One guy waiting in front of us for VA paper prints. Once he got back, 15 minutes, we were out 10 minutes later. He wasn't the happiest camper in the world, but done is done. $60 each.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Got mine at United yesterday, $57.75

Ten minute wait while they finished the guy in line ahead of me. Easy-peasy.

SOMDHUNTER12

Jan 2, 2013
    I went to JMJ Firearms in Mechanicsville yesterday and it was a pretty easy experience costing $55. You should call ahead and set an appointment because it seems that they are quite busy doing fingerprints. When my dad called in the afternoon to try to do it yesterday or today they were both full by then with appointments. I got lucky with being off from work and they had a spot in the morning. My bestfriend, his wife and a buddy from work all went there and were quite satisfied with how quick and easy it was.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    Since I have not seen it mentioned yet.
    UMD PD https://www.umpd.umd.edu/services/fingerprinting.cfm
    $55 in/out less than 15mins no appt. Student workers perform, but they know what they are doing.
    Limited parking.
    I did not do it this time, but if you bring paper card they will print on paper for FL or UT for free.
    (hint,hint,You may need to write the address and name on the back of card for FL to accept)
    This is 2nd or 3rd time I have used them since I work down that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom