• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Security Training Academy in Pasadena on Ft.Smallwood Rd. I can't remember exactly how much it was but I think it was under $50. I just walked in for mine but you might want to call ahead since they are sure to be busier now that things are really rolling.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    It should be free because they require it to exercise a constitutional right. As it is it is just a license to print money for the private fingerprint outfits - 5 minutes -$50. People waiting in line to pay it. It should be available at any police station for free

Correctomundo. By the time this is all said and done, various state and private entities will be into me for almost $500. What about that sounds like "shall not be infringed"?

Sharpster

Jul 22, 2010
    York, PA
    Did mine at AQScan in Hunt Valley yesterday for those in Northern Balt County. In and out in under 10 mins, and thats with me having to complete the paperwork on site, cost was $64.25.

No walk-ins, got to make an appointment online, but they have plenty of next day availability and are super super fast and pleasant to deal with.
    Did mine at AQScan as well. Quick and friendly. I was unaware they went to No Walk-ins so my first trip was unsuccessful. Came back the following week with an appointment and it was a very smooth process.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    It’s kind of startling, here in the Free State, how much market demand there is for all of these print-taking operations.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It’s kind of startling, here in the Free State, how much market demand there is for all of these print-taking operations.
    I’m sure it’s just people getting background checks to apply for all the jobs FJB created….

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Look on the bright side. It stimulated the economy much the same way Obama became a great gun salesman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Someone should buy Frosh a cake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    D3F308C5-81EF-4BEB-BE6A-8B65CADFB7CB.jpeg

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    Annapolis Fingerprinting. Easy access, right off of 665 on Riva Road. $63. They take appointments in 10 minute blocks. Super friendly people and highly efficient.

I used Annapolis Fingerprinting today - couldn't have been easier. Online scheduling and registration. There was no wait and had them also do the passport photos cause I figure I'd mess them up somehow.

One note- they just moved (like this week) and are no longer on Riva road across from Bowen's - now they are at 108 Old Solomons Island Road, Suite U3. It is the little shopping complex between Office Depot/Lidl and the Subaru dealership. Google maps and even their cash register receipt still have the old address.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    I did WAS a while back, have done both ink and eprints, no issues, livescan was like $53 or $54. I did have to come back later on a Saturday (I think it was) as they had a class in process and had to process a whole bunch of prints. Went back after 2 that day (as they asked me to do) and in and out in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom