• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jlp429

Dec 1, 2011
    Hi guys,

I just got a Glock 23 gen3 and looking to replace the factory sights.

Any suggestion on where to go for install/purchase and recommendations for brand/type night sights?

thanks!!!!:thumbsup:

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    If you can't find anyone local with them in stock, GLOCK installs their re-branded Meprolights for $57 + MD tax. They usually take less than 2 weeks turnaround.

Attachments

• Glock return instructions.pdf
      145.2 KB · Views: 64

jlp429

Dec 1, 2011
    If you can't find anyone local with them in stock, GLOCK installs their re-branded Meprolights for $57 + MD tax. They usually take less than 2 weeks turnaround.

I did some reading on that and know they are made of metal instead of plastic. How are the visibility in the sun light??

I live in Columbia, MD.

JRiddle

May 18, 2011
    Last time I was at 2Asales mark had trijicon HD's for glock I have them on my G26 and love them And I'm pretty sure if you buy them from mark he will put them on for free and trijicon HD's are awesome in the day and night well worth the money

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    I did some reading on that and know they are made of metal instead of plastic. How are the visibility in the sun light??

I live in Columbia, MD.

Yes , They are metal. You obliviously can't see the tritium glowing in direct sunlight but the viles are surrounded by white circles for daytime use.

IMG_5002.jpg

jlp429

Dec 1, 2011

When i do decide to go through with Glock service, do i send out the "whole" gun or can i just send them the slide?

glockfather

May 14, 2012
    Odenton, MD
    Call the Glockfather I have all the Glock sights you need. OEM or aftermarket if I don't have the model you want I can get usually get them in a couple days.
    Precisionshotgroup.com

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    The Cop Shop in Baltimore just got in a bunch of sights. They have the tools to do the install as well. Tell Sam I said hi if you go up.

cryptoman

Dec 27, 2011
    I would recommend:

Precision Shot Group
    P.O. Box 488
    Odenton, Md 21113
    Phone: 443-867-361
    glockfather@comcast.net

Bobby Godwin in the guy who did all the mods (including night sights) on my Glock 19. There prices are very reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom