• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Colorado has been infested by left-wing Californians, who, having turned their home state into a liberal utopia, got so sick of the crime and high taxes that they decided it was time to migrate elsewhere and f*** up another state.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Colorado has been infested by left-wing Californians, who, having turned their home state into a liberal utopia, got so sick of the crime and high taxes that they decided it was time to migrate elsewhere and f*** up another state.

yup pretty much!

keep in mind the Colorado's population centers are infested with replated liberal nut jobs who like to ski!

think about Maryland in a voting cycle east and west are solid red while the center of the state is liberal blue, thats were the majority of the people are.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    CO state gov

20D-15R Senate
    37D-28R House
    Democrat anti Gov

Doesn't look good. I guess magpul will be out of CO by July 1

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I would think, if Maryland's gun owners can put up a fight, then Colorado's gun owners can too. This is "Woverine!" country we're talking about, here. (Yes, I know that was a movie, but there's a fierce independent streak in Coloradoans - at least the non-CA-transplants.)

MontanaBoy

Jan 22, 2013
    Good Lord, I move from Colorado a few months ago and the entire state gets overrun by freedom hating Libs. It's too bad they're infiltrating my home state of Montana as well. Washington state was lost years ago. IMO, they should all be boxed up and forced to live in the mess they helped create, aka California.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The Denver/ Bolder area is the largest concentration of liberal Dems between IL and CA. While not as severe as Md , they are a force in in Co politics. They do probably have more of a libertarian streak than Md Dems.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    The Denver/ Bolder area is the largest concentration of liberal Dems between IL and CA. While not as severe as Md , they are a force in in Co politics. They do probably have more of a libertarian streak than Md Dems.
    Yep - the Colorado front range. I grew up in SW Nebraska and when I was in HS, due to my "experiences" in Fort Collins (and this one time...at band camp....) I swore I wanted to live there one day. Yeah - not so much anymore. Texas and Arizona are now my theoretical utopias for where I would want to live.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    This is why Rick Perry is stupid to invite hordes of CA hippies to TX with open arms. Austin is almost a lost cause already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom