• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    the first donation went thru no problem. i made a second donation last night and they security suspended my account and flagged the transfer to don. my account is back to normal now but the transfer is still held up while they "investigate" god knows what

Was it the same amount as the first donation you made?

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I just checked my bank account and Paypal, the July 4th one cleared.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    the first donation went thru no problem. i made a second donation last night and they security suspended my account and flagged the transfer to don. my account is back to normal now but the transfer is still held up while they "investigate" god knows what

Yep, I got a notification saying that someone may be using your account fraudulently (obviously not) and I had to submit a statement saying that I believed that not to be the case. This is the first time that I have seen this out of the hundreds, if not thousands of transactions that I have been involved in on PayPal over the years. Weird.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Yep, I got a notification saying that someone may be using your account fraudulently (obviously not) and I had to submit a statement saying that I believed that not to be the case. This is the first time that I have seen this out of the hundreds, if not thousands of transactions that I have been involved in on PayPal over the years. Weird.

me too. only thing i can think of is its the same amount and i also did it from my phone so maybe it sent them a whacked out IP?

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Time for a big push. if you've been procrastinating now is the time to make a donation. This amount while nice is not the best we can do. Don doesn't ask for membership dues. He doesn't have ads on the site. Man up and make a donation to a cause that matters

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Great job guys!

My club at AGC (monumental) just arranged for a rifle donation thanks to an active member there, we will be doing that presentation on Saturday.

We may be expanding M1 for Vets operations in Maryland significantly over the next year. Stay tuned for more info....

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Great job guys!

My club at AGC (monumental) just arranged for a rifle donation thanks to an active member there, we will be doing that presentation on Saturday.

We may be expanding M1 for Vets operations in Maryland significantly over the next year. Stay tuned for more info....

Very cool on both counts D

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    Great job guys!

I spoke with Lew about that on Saturday. I hope to be there for the presentation...

Jamie

jjoshea

Jul 24, 2008
    NC
    Lew is an awesome man. He has been in contact with me as to this presentation and all he is doing.

Lead with your Heart and good things happen.

Lead with your ego and bad things happen.

You all here lead with yer heart.
    Thanks,

JJ

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Lew is an awesome man. He has been in contact with me as to this presentation and all he is doing.

Lead with your Heart and good things happen.

Lead with your ego and bad things happen.

You all here lead with yer heart.
    Thanks,

JJ

Lew definitely has it together! We've been talking alot about ways to get more done here in Maryland. When I see what some of the other states have gotten done it's truly inspiring.

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I get paid tomorrow, I'll check my account. Tomorrow is also the 16th anniversary of my USCG enlistment. That will have to be worth a few dollars to the fund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom