• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Where's the cavalcade of calls for his resignation?

molonlabe

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2005
    Mountaineer Country, WV
    I don't like him but I don't see how the statements constitute a repeal of the 5th. I think he may be saying it needs to be fixed or at least I hope he is. I love the way reporters report statements.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Spoken like the kind of moron the Framers were concerned about....

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I don't like him but I don't see how the statements constitute a repeal of the 5th. I think he may be saying it needs to be fixed or at least I hope he is. I love the way reporters report statements.

Yeah, he was actually just upset that Lois Lerner and Bryan Pagliano took the 5th. :sarcasm:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

I'm not ready to lash him to a stake yet.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Correct ... Like Van Hollen, he's just talking about 'common sense gun safety measures' ... :sarcasm:

Remember Manchin/Toomey ? ... You're from WVa, and in a position to take some action against him. He doesn't need to be the next Robert Byrd and die of old age while in office.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Spoken like the kind of moron the Framers were concerned about....

Exactly.

These twits never seem to understand that the sword they are trying to draw cuts both ways, and it will swing back at them eventually.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Americans have the right to Due Process. The question is whether or not constitutional rights extend to non-citizens.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Need to do away with all those pesky rights. Doesn't matter that they swore an oath to uphold and defend those very rights.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Correct ... Like Van Hollen, he's just talking about 'common sense gun safety measures' ... :sarcasm:

Remember Manchin/Toomey ? ... You're from WVa, and in a position to take some action against him. He doesn't need to be the next Robert Byrd and die of old age while in office.

Too often Congress will say let's implement the law today and we can fix any problems next session. When next session comes up that items needing fixing are pushed aside because they have "already solved the problem" and they need to move on to new problems. Therein lies the problem, the fixes to bad laws never occur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom