• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I would be interested in one zip up hoodie/jacket. However, I really don't want it to look like a billboard. Something simple would suit me best.

Jim Smith

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Pullover. Doesn't need huge graffiti on back. More of a formal style than a gang style. jmo Might be difficult coming up with a graphic everyone would like. Interested though.

lilgibby

"man gotta have a code."
    Sep 17, 2011
    Elkton
    I would like to see a design/ copy of what it would look like on a hoodie and the price before making a decidion saying I'm in but I'm deff interested. I don't care if its pull over or zipped either works for me. Proll a 2xl on this end depending on fit. Don't want real baggy more of a true fit kinda deal.

bigalf

Apr 1, 2012
    Fort Meade
    Interested in one, when it comes to the designs I think less is more. I would like to see Molon Labe somewhere on there, maybe the sleeve?

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    I am not trying to be an ass or take food out of anyones mouth so please don't beat me but wouldn't it be easier to use cafepress? you could then automatically have any proceeds shuffled to MDS if you so desire... also payment processing and shipping doesn't fall on one member to box em up and ship em out. I would love to jump in on it and just order one the same way I would anything else. Even more unique is the requests for different styles and mugs etc could be used on anything they offer including mugs clock shirts undies and more.

Just a thought. I am not connected with cafepress but have used them for my gaming community. It is easy to setup and members can contribute their own images if they so desire.

I am assuming this is just a group buy and I am not stepping on anyones toes as a service to mds? Please mods feel free to change if I am wrong it wasn't my intention.

Last edited:

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    The only problem with cafe press is their sizes are limited on hoodies and sweat shirts so big boys like me are SOL. Otherwise yeah I think it makes sense. There is a whole bunch of companies out there that do this kind of stuff but using cafe press does take a lot of the stress off.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    First thing that pops to my mind when I hear "Hoodie Jacket"

skittles-target.jpg

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    Does anyone want to do this or have a good company that we could use for this? And I guess we all need to agree on a design and pull over or zip up.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Does anyone want to do this or have a good company that we could use for this? And I guess we all need to agree on a design and pull over or zip up.
    I have a company that I use for all my business shirts etc. If you guys want after a design is settled on I don't mind taking the orders and doing all the work. I think they would do a mix of zips and pull overs for no extra charge too

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Not to take away from IHasCrabs- Joseph - Joe Bob outfitters.com is an IP here and his o other business is Tee-Shirts. I'm sure getting pull overs/hoodies wouldn't be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads

Top Bottom