• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    I have a company that I use for all my business shirts etc. If you guys want after a design is settled on I don't mind taking the orders and doing all the work. I think they would do a mix of zips and pull overs for no extra charge too

What size range do you have and what kind of prices?

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I will stop by the Navy Chiefs shop tomorrow after work and get an idea on prices and time involved. (see my post #18 in this thread) I know that they already have the artwork so there's no extra charge for that. I'll give iHas Crabs a break since he's already done a bunch of group buys. (love the pint glasses)

SoMD_Gen4

Apr 16, 2013
    SoMD
    I'd be in for a pullover if it was SIMPLE....like others have already said, a large red/yellow MDS patch on the back and maybe a small one on the left chest....I am sorry hitwtom, but that one you posted is HIDEOUS. No offense intended, just not something I would ever wear....thankfully I am only one though, so if that's the majority, just will have to count myself out.

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    To be honest I dont really care too much about the design or pull over/zip up. Im ok with whatever as long its MDS and I can get it in 4xl.

Tomcat

May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I'd be in for a pullover if it was SIMPLE....like others have already said, a large red/yellow MDS patch on the back and maybe a small one on the left chest....I am sorry hitwtom, but that one you posted is HIDEOUS. No offense intended, just not something I would ever wear....thankfully I am only one though, so if that's the majority, just will have to count myself out.

I stated I didn't like it myself, just found the artwork on their site. It's way too much for me. But you do bring up a good point. I was thinking the logo on the left breast but will listen to others opinions on that, on the back or both (more cost)

Here's what I found from them online, so now the big question looks like
    Red or Black?
    Logo on front?
    Logo on back?
    Logo both?
    Pullover or zipper?
    Give me something to go to them with tomorrow, rough count right now looks like about 50

Attachments

• MDS-001-tn.jpg
      MDS-001-tn.jpg
      17.1 KB · Views: 120
    • MDS-002-Tn.jpg
      MDS-002-Tn.jpg
      15.7 KB · Views: 126

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    I stated I didn't like it myself, just found the artwork on their site. It's way too much for me. But you do bring up a good point. I was thinking the logo on the left breast but will listen to others opinions on that, on the back or both (more cost)

I think more people would be on board with a simple design and keeping cost down is always a good thing. Its ultimately up to whoever does the work. I like the idea of MDS logo on front left breast and something simple on the back.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    The front can be the Shield over the heart. Pull over or zip up, shouldn't make a difference. One artwork on the back would probably have to be decided upon to keep costs down. Any good shop should be able to handle this order as long as a minimum order is reached.

Someone has to take charge and get the ball rolling. All the talk about this or that isn't getting us anywhere.

And no, I've got too much on my plate to take this on.

Jim Smith

Tomcat

May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    The front can be the Shield over the heart. Pull over or zip up, shouldn't make a difference. One artwork on the back would probably have to be decided upon to keep costs down. Any good shop should be able to handle this order as long as a minimum order is reached.

Someone has to take charge and get the ball rolling. All the talk about this or that isn't getting us anywhere.

And no, I've got too much on my plate to take this on.

Jim Smith

See my post above and post #18. I am willing to take this on and will be stopping at the place that does that does the MDShooters shirts from the home page http://www.mdshooters.com/index.php Logo Gear Store in the center of the page. They are local for me and already have the required artwork and screens. I have dealt with ordering screen printed items for our business before and understand how this all works. I will try to work with this business and get back to everyone. If this business falls through or can't provide what we want I will go to the business that I normally use (as well as iHasCrabs) since they also already have the artwork on hand. From 25+ years experience with the 2nd vendor I could have an order ready for pick up in less than a week as they're the largest screen printers on the East Coast and will already have the sweatshirts on hand and the other place would have to order the shirts first.

See my post above and please reply with your preferences.

Tomcat

May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I posted this in the Water Cooler in a new thread. I will be going to the shop this afternoon to get more info. Right now looks like the majority wants a black, logo's front and back pull over

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom