Meet and greet - 21784 / south Carroll Co.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    Ok folks I'm going to post this new thread to see if we can get something together.

We have a lot of new members in the south Carroll area and I think it might be good to meet up. We are probably passing each other in the supermarkets and gas stations and don't even know it.

I propose a meet up at Cobblestone in Eldersburg this Saturday maybe around 7 or 8 pm? If there are enough of us I'll reserve the private dining room where we will be free to discuss whatever we like.

What say all of you? Other date suggestions if this Saturday is no good?

( and you don't have to be from this immediate area, those of you in the surrounding Carroll, Balt. and Howard Co. areas are welcome.)

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I should be able to make it there this Saturday, might be able to get there by 7 PM. I'll bring the MDS Flag if we can display it on the wall or other surface.

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    Dammit Jim you always pick my weekends to work:D

Well sorry John, it seems like it's impossible for any of us to get together at any one point in time. I might just have to host a monthly event and whoever can show up shows up.

Once he weather warms up a bit, we're going to have to do a shoot and eat.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Ok folks I'm going to post this new thread to see if we can get something together.

We have a lot of new members in the south Carroll area and I think it might be good to meet up. We are probably passing each other in the supermarkets and gas stations and don't even know it.

I propose a meet up at Cobblestone in Eldersburg this Saturday maybe around 7 or 8 pm? If there are enough of us I'll reserve the private dining room where we will be free to discuss whatever we like.

What say all of you? Other date suggestions if this Saturday is no good?

( and you don't have to be from this immediate area, those of you in the surrounding Carroll, Balt. and Howard Co. areas are welcome.)

"Across the border" in Owings Mills, I'm free

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom